Canadian Drifter rider

Started by Antiping, March 22, 2018, 18:39:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

westfield21

"When you're wearing a full face motorcycle helmet, people don't know who you are. So I just wander around and, yeah, it's pretty awesome.

rob f

Hey Antiping, welcome.
I joined this Forum back in Jan'18 right after I bought my 800 drifter and trust me when I say that it is the best thing that you can do for your bike.
I am over here in Sundre ab and if you are ever out this way let me know. Send me a personal message via this forum and I will send you my contact info.
My wife had family ties to Drum . Manchell's from Nacmine and Sherreri's from Drum. Not sure how long you have been living there but you may know them from the mid 70's era?
Rob

mittico68

Welcome aboard!
Me, it's 19 years now since I bought my 800 and I'm still in love with her (that's what my wife always tells me...), too!
BTW, did someone mention that we like PICS?  ::)  ;)

I love my swingin' bike!

CDNRatMan

Welcome from dinosaur country to the madhouse, we have a few people from out your way on the forum now.....

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

Pilgrim

Welcome..took you long enough to get here.

greenbarn

Welcome to the group, Antiping.   We like pics, BTW, to admire your drifter

No Worries

Antiping

Hi VDR. Im Antiping. I have always had a fascination with Drifters and when I was presented with an opportunity to own one about 10 years ago I jumped on it. A 2005 silver/black VN800E imported from the US to AB Canada. I've ridden it every since. There has been some ups and downs over the years, but she is the most reliable machine I have ever had and I wouldn't give her up for anything now.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk