Spring Bike Show in Toronto

Started by CDNRatMan, March 12, 2016, 23:36:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shunter v8

Dear sir ratman am I allowed on the Canadian forum, I have beaten you to it I have already invited my new Canadian mate over for TT and guess what he is coming over. Now this could have been you if you had found me these visors.

traa-dy-lioor

CDNRatMan

No it is true imagine a person from the Isle of Man, with all those curves and such trying to ride through SK or even just along the 400 from Kingsville to Barrie......not a curve in the road anyplace.......

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

tj

CDNRatMan

8)  talk to him and have him invite you over and he can pay for it all he lives in Stewart Manor on one of the curves. He can not ride a motorcycle in a straight line for longer then 1000 yards or he falls over.......

tj

Quote from: CDNRatMan on March 13, 2016, 13:58:10 PM

same show...and will you be attending and buy parts for your new buddy Shunter?.......lol.......

lol

the last few years the pickers market was quite small...suppose to be bigger this year. i will try and attend but i doubt there will be alot of drifter parts...more 60's and 70's bikes, i think.

isle of man...what a place to live in may and june!

CDNRatMan

same show...and will you be attending and buy parts for your new buddy Shunter?.......lol.......

tj

CDNRatMan

http://motorcyclespringshow.com/

supposed to be a good swap met during this show.....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk