Defiance

Started by Troll, April 16, 2013, 11:12:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pcarrell

Quote from: 49Reo on May 04, 2013, 10:06:51 AM

Don't forget to wear some pants with it........

Yes......PLEASE!

49Reo

Quote from: CDNRatMan on May 02, 2013, 19:31:34 PM

ok I have a top hat, now if PC will not be upset I'll post a pic of me in my trench coat and top hat for you to see......

Don't forget to wear some pants with it........

02 Drifter 1500, 02 Softail Frankenstein Trike.."Beauty" and "The Beast"

"If you don't believe your country should come before yourself, Ya can better serve your country, by living somewhere else."  In memory, Stompin' Tom Connors
RIP

Troll

I think that most people will see it as another motorcycle and just ignore it...like they do on the real road. Only people like us will get all excited...The bike seems to have a "tribal flame" paint job.

Recovering H-D owner...W-650 Cafe' No excuses...Ride it or sell it to someone who will!

45 Bravo

So, what's the chances of people seeing it and having a resurgence of interest in the drifters?

Or do you think they will just think it is an Indian.
And ignore it...

45 Bravo

CDNRatMan

ok I have a top hat, now if PC will not be upset I'll post a pic of me in my trench coat and top hat for you to see......

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

Troll

Sure, it's you...I went back and reviewed the recording, and the first shot is the "bikers" coming into town...and the second is the guy riding the Drifter, who just happens to be the leader..check out the top hat. Are you going into the made for tv movie business now that you are retiring?

Recovering H-D owner...W-650 Cafe' No excuses...Ride it or sell it to someone who will!

CDNRatMan

Sir Troll sorry that is not moi. My trench coat is tan in colour......and I sit more upright.....lol.....

Troll

Second episode...is that RatMan???

marshalldoll

I too watched the show, which is being repeated continually, and saw the Drifter. I was shocked, amazed and certainly pleased to see it!!
Dan

Troll

It's a brand new sci fi series about the earth after a war with an alien race. The town of defiance is actually St.Louis, Mo..renamed. They went to a lot of trouble to make it look authentic, right down to the bridge over the Mississippi on I-70.......

CDNRatMan

I have a movie called Defiance in my collection, was it a WWII movie ?

chief

Slainte mhaith - Good Health - Cheers

'02 Vulcan Drifter 1500

Troll

Last night I recorded a new show on the Syfy channel called Defiance. I watched the recording this morning and what do you know...in the last 10 mins of the second hour ( it was a pilot episode) they were recounting the events of a battle the day before, and panning along a street in the town....and I saw this 800 Drifter. Sorry the quality is not good, but I don't think they intended for anybody to be taking pictures of the bikes......

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk