Our plans for drift-in 2014

Started by ventoracing, February 17, 2014, 17:42:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenbarn

You guys don't want to go that way---  All that construction, and Traffic of the "Eastern" route....   GO WEST YOUNG MAN!!!!

You sure you don't want to go the Western route, and go through Sunny OHIO?   I mean,  that would be more fun, right???

No Worries

ventoracing

Ok, so I thought I'd start a new thread here to let people know what our plans are for Drift-in 2014 with the hope being that others along our route might want to join us for the ride down or the ride back....

Myself, my girlfriend Julieta and Drift1 will be heading down from Orange Co., NY on Monday 8/11. We will probably do ~400 miles that first day and sleep somewhere in VA.  We plan to arrive in Maggie Valley late Tuesday 8/12.

We will plan to stay in Maggie Valley for 4 nights and 3 days enjoying the group rides and the company of fellow Drifters...

On Saturday 8/16 will will have to say goodbye and start on the 800 mile ride back to the Hudson River valley of NY.

If anyone from our general area, or anyone along our route wants to hook-up and join us for the ride down or the ride back, just drop us a note...

Gonna make my hotel reservations tomorrow.... See you all in Aug!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk