Nice Ride Sunday

Started by The Bride, March 16, 2020, 14:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Bride

Quote from: mittico68 on March 17, 2020, 03:16:25 AM

Here on the east coast of middle Italy, spring is already on with sunny and warm days.
But we can't get out of our homes, except for exceptional reasons, given the severe restrictions adopted by the Government because of the s.c. Corona virus...  :(
I feel like being caught in a cage: perhaps a golden jail, but still a prison...   >:(

Prayers for all.  Serious situation!

The Bride

Quote from: Old Drifter on March 16, 2020, 18:37:12 PM

Great to hear that you guys got out for a ride! My Drifter is still in storage. :( We recently bought another home on Lake Nottely. Waiting for my garage to be built. So far we're doing great up here with this caronavirus looming. You guys stay healthy too and be safe!

Lake Nottely is pretty country, Gene.  Glad to hear of a nice future plan, once we all get past this.  Two weeks later now, and we are all more engaged in this serious situation.  We took that ride two weeks ago and then had the Triumphs out another day, and there's a noticeable difference in drivers having their minds everywhere other than where they should be.  Though our typical rides don't involve social interaction and provide needed relief from daily stresses, we are going to be much more cautious about when and where to ride.

Ya'll stay safe and healthy!

mittico68

Thanx bud.
I really hope that soon or later we'll get rid of that fu##in' virus and finally be able to ride and enjoy with our loved ones.
Until then, maximum attention to hygiene!

I love my swingin' bike!

OR Seedman

to Marco and all of our Drifter riding friends....Please be safe and take care of each other during these trying times....summer will soon be here and hopefully we will all be able to get out and enjoy the freedom of riding without the fear of getting ourselves or someone else sick.  I hope that everyone stays healthy and keep each other informed as to how you are doing.  Best wishes to all

OR Seedman and family

OR Seedman

Old Drifter

Quote from: mittico68 on March 17, 2020, 03:16:25 AM

Here on the east coast of middle Italy, spring is already on with sunny and warm days.
But we can't get out of our homes, except for exceptional reasons, given the severe restrictions adopted by the Government because of the s.c. Corona virus...  :(
I feel like being caught in a cage: perhaps a golden jail, but still a prison...   >:(

I hear you Marco...it's getting to that here too. :(
Gene

1999 Drifter

mittico68

I love my swingin' bike!

chief

I've practiced social distancing since I left the Navy!  And one recommendation is to improve ventilation.

Warmer/drier weather is coming quickly and the Drifter is the perfect platform for both!
Stay safe.

Slainte mhaith - Good Health - Cheers

'02 Vulcan Drifter 1500

Old Drifter

Great to hear that you guys got out for a ride! My Drifter is still in storage. :( We recently bought another home on Lake Nottely. Waiting for my garage to be built. So far we're doing great up here with this caronavirus looming. You guys stay healthy too and be safe!

Gene

1999 Drifter

The Bride

In the midst of all the Covid-19 responses and preparations, Sunday afternoon was in the low 70's and beautiful here. So what could have been better than to get on the Drifters and take a ride  8).

We were out on Princess and Blue for a few hours and enjoyed every minute of it.  Smiles are good for the immune system!  I'm not sure about motorcycle helmets keeping out the virus, but maybe we can start the rumor lol.

Stay healthy, keep your social distance, and wash your hands!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk