Touring Trips, Katoomba then Tasmania

Started by Washbrook, January 23, 2014, 00:23:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Washbrook

Man of few words.
VROC 35598

drifter-paul

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Washbrook

Paul,

The Tour of Tasmania is with some of the guys from the Australian Kawasaki Riders Forum and the Katoomba Rally is with guys from the Motor-Tribe Forum, basically all cruiser guys, non brand specific. If I just hung out with Drifter guys down here I would be an extremely lonely person.

I was hoping that some Drifters around the place would pop up. I will also be riding up to Newcastle around the 10th or 11th for a day or so as I have to take my father for his final ride and spread his ashes, my Drifter used to be his pride and joy. You are near Gosford if I recall correctly, I can easily make a stop on my way back from Newcastle, it would be good to catch up and see another Drifter, oops, also meet another Drifter owner. We could call it Drift 2014 Down Under.

Thanks for the comments re the bike, I do not recall seeing any of your Drifter.

Regards
Norman, aka Washbrook

Man of few words.
VROC 35598

drifter-paul

What's the rally , Washbrook ?
Like what you hav done with the bike.
Paul - NSW

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Washbrook

Man of few words.
VROC 35598

greenbarn

Great pics, Washbrook.   I like the second one even better.

No Worries

Washbrook

Man of few words.
VROC 35598

CDNRatMan

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

Washbrook

I am riding my Drifter to Katoomba from Melbourne about the 5th March then staying in Katoomba at a Bike rally until about the 10th, maybe longer if I can talk my wife into more time away. If any Drifter riders are in the area and would like to meet up please let me know.

My Drifter and I will also be touring Tasmania from 10th - 14th April with some mates. If there are any Tasmanian Drifter owners it would be great to catch up along the way.

There are so few of us in Aus it would be good to see some others.

Regards

Man of few words.
VROC 35598

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk