Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Rehab'ing a bike after long storage
« Last post by mittico68 on Today at 01:40:07 »
I'll add for both: Check out electric connections and wires.
General Discussion / Re: Tires
« Last post by Tim on September 16, 2021, 23:31:05 PM »
I got a set of Metzeler ME888 Ultra Marathon in the spring. To be fair any tires would be an improvement over the old ones as they were really trashed but I am very impressed with these. They give me a lot of confidence in the turns.
Drifter 800 Only / Re: Larger passenger. Is the 800 up to the task?
« Last post by jack freeman on September 16, 2021, 23:07:12 PM »
Read your owners manual or better still a shop manual will help . The tool you need in your tool pouch  its  is from left side .
Read your manual it will give the weight that the bike can handle . But a good rider knows what is safe . Enjoy

Thanks  Jack
General Discussion / Tires
« Last post by chief on September 16, 2021, 22:26:08 PM »
Just started looking for new tires for the 1500. I've used nearly every brand over the past 20+ years. I see there are some new contenders out there. I prefer wide white walls, WWW. Which brands have you purchased recently?
General Bike News / Harley Davidson Shows Increase In Sales For 2021 Q2
« Last post by Feed Poster on September 16, 2021, 20:42:11 PM »
Harley Davidson Shows Increase In Sales For 2021 Q2

Since the release of the H-D Pan America and their sister brand ‘LiveWire,’? Harley Davidson has continued to lean on the details of their Hardwire Strategy, placed into effect in July of last year. The Strategy outlines a ‘restructuring’ of the company, resulting in a leaner, meaner company function, with a special focus on the demands ...

The post Harley Davidson Shows Increase In Sales For 2021 Q2 appeared first on webBikeWorld.

Source: Harley Davidson Shows Increase In Sales For 2021 Q2

Courtesy of : webBikeWorld - http://www.webbikeworld.com
General Discussion / Re: Rehab'ing a bike after long storage
« Last post by chief on September 16, 2021, 15:37:03 PM »

1. Drain fuel and inspect tank
2. Replace battery
3. Replace oil
4. Inspect/replace old tires.
5. Use PM schedule to perform other maintenance. 
6. Use injector cleaner, check out fuel lines and fuel filter. 

Same as 1500, except add. 6. Rebuild carb. 7. Inspect/lube chain. 

What have I forgotten?
Ducati Panigale V2 Bayliss 1st Championship Edition Begins Production

Ducati is paying homage to the iconic career of red-team racer Troy Bayliss with the production of a new special edition Panigale V2, due to drop in a few short weeks to dealerships around the world. Bayliss began his journey with the Bologna-based manufacturer in 1997/1998, winning his first of what was to be a ...

The post Ducati Panigale V2 Bayliss 1st Championship Edition Begins Production appeared first on webBikeWorld.

Source: Ducati Panigale V2 Bayliss 1st Championship Edition Begins Production

General Bike News / Yamaha Unveils 60th Anniversary World GP R-Series
« Last post by Feed Poster on September 16, 2021, 08:31:03 AM »
Yamaha Unveils 60th Anniversary World GP R-Series

Yamaha Motor Corporation is celebrating 60 years of entry into the World Grand Prix – and what better way to celebrate than by giving us beautiful Anniversary Editions of their bikes? The report came via GlobeNewswire, along with the bikes that have been decked out for the occasion: A 2022 YZF-R3, The new 2022 YZF-R7, ...

The post Yamaha Unveils 60th Anniversary World GP R-Series appeared first on webBikeWorld.

Source: Yamaha Unveils 60th Anniversary World GP R-Series

Accessories FOR SALE / HD - Mirrors
« Last post by chief on September 15, 2021, 18:00:51 PM »
HD - Mirrors

OEM mirrors for HD. Can be made to work on the Drifter with appropriate adapters. Very good condition.

More Information
Accessories FOR SALE / Saddlebag Loops - VN800B
« Last post by chief on September 15, 2021, 17:56:05 PM »
Saddlebag Loops - VN800B

Saddlebag loops for VN800B (Classic). Drifter requires an additional bracket. I honestly don't know if these will fit the 800 Drifter. (I need to get an 800!). Buy at your own risk since I cannot guarantee fitment.

More Information
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Advertise Your Product or Service HERE!