Drift-In 2013

Started by chief, October 24, 2012, 16:54:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troll

Quote from: CDNRatMan on August 22, 2013, 12:02:27 PM

oh so now you are going to start......Troll I'll take one of them CD thingies.....

It's a dual layer DVD, and everybody has been giving me $10 to cover materials and postage...  They have been sending it to my paypal account.  troll.sys@charter.net    I need your shipping address as well as your money!

Recovering H-D owner...W-650 Cafe' No excuses...Ride it or sell it to someone who will!

CDNRatMan

oh so now you are going to start......Troll I'll take one of them CD thingies.....

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

draconarmy

Then petemoss and GreenBarn will not be embarassed by me.

not sure its your riding they are worried about rat?
thats the feed me or push me light

CDNRatMan

I can loop that and then watch for hours in the living room this winter on my new seat and really get the feel for the seat and the roads in aMerica. Then petemoss and GreenBarn will not be embarassed by me.

Troll

As promised, I have been working on the DVD of the rides. I am happy to announce that I'm finally satisfied with the quality and content. The format is dual layer DVD, approx. 8 Gbytes. I chose to use the larger capacity disc and do some edits (I had almost 6 hours of raw video) rather than run a compression format and lose video quality. I tried the prototype on my ancient lite-on DVD recorder, and it worked just fine (didn't know it could even read dual layer). I know it will work on any computer running XP and later, and probably most linux systems...and certainly any newer dvd readers that can digest DVD+ (constant bit rate). The DVDs cost me $2.50 each, and there will be postage, so if you want one...   troll@charter.net
Not trying to make any money here. Just want to provide a different point of view of Drift-In without LOSING any money on the deal.

Recovering H-D owner...W-650 Cafe' No excuses...Ride it or sell it to someone who will!

DC

CDNRatMan

with smiley faces on the tags.......

DC

HELLO . . . my name is . . . .  ;D    :o

Troll

We could all wear stick on name tags....eeewwww

CDNRatMan

nope not that big of a deal.  it was just an observation for next year.

Troll

You could always write to Mrs. McNeely...ask politely :o

CDNRatMan

not a criticism on my part just a thought for anyone posting pictures of people if they could to add names so we could put faces to names.

some we know like your mug shot we have embedded into our brains for ever...lol.....

Gerhardberger

Wow. 750 pictures...I've to reserve any afternoon, just to enjoy the pictures like if I were there...thanks for posting !

Troll

Did Ratman put his tin foil hat on inside out, and now he's broadcasting? Yeah, I know, no names. She did a marvelous job of getting the pictures done in a pretty reasonable time. I have some of the names,but by no means all of them It was a good turn out, by all accounts.

greenbarn

Quote from: CDNRatMan on August 15, 2013, 22:14:31 PM

Some really good shots there, just wish we had names to go with the faces in  some cases.....

Wow that's exactly what I thought when I saw it... (shiver)... scary

No Worries

CDNRatMan

Some really good shots there, just wish we had names to go with the faces in  some cases.....

Troll

Since we all love pictures...here's a direct link to McNeely's Garden Photography and the Pics she took at Drift in
http://www.mcneelygardenstudios.com/p855947808

Troll

BamaBikerMom

ok thanks..... just making sure that I had not missed them  ;D

Troll

I don't believe they are up yet...Here's a link to Laura's web site: http://www.mcneelygardenstudios.com/

BamaBikerMom

Any one know where all the pictures that they took at the drift-in are posted? 8)

CDNRatMan

you are so kind, as long as there are no Green Peace people around because they see all this northern white skin and might want to harpoon the white whale.......

greenbarn

Actually, no pool.  you could float on an inner tube for hours in the pond, though.  I could round up a tractor tire tube for you, and a small mower tire tube for your "beverage island". 

No Worries

CDNRatMan

Dude I am not worried about me getting bored watching you work, but if you want me down a week early, man you know what kind of crimp that is going to put into your food budget for the month. Of course you live in 0hi0 so you must have a backyard pool, correct. So then I'll be arriving around about the 3rd of Aug to your place. COOL

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk