Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Drifter 1500 only / 2 person saddle
« Last post by ebola8mystinkymonkey on June 23, 2021, 19:10:18 PM »

2 person saddle question:
   I noticed Corbin still has them listed on their site. Has anyone ordered one anytime recently?
Where Can I Find/Buy/Trade / Re: Black OEM style Levers
« Last post by Bucko on June 23, 2021, 17:50:09 PM »
Bump.  Sill looking for black OEM style leaver if anyone knows of a source.
Rent a Chief With Expansion of Indian Motorcycle’s Rental Program

America’s first motorcycle company has just expanded their Rental Program – and they’re putting their best foot forward with this one.?  Indian Motorcycles will be offering this rental program to 14 new affiliates, available in Canada and the United States – providing a total of 25 locations,? including San Diego, Sturgis, Austin, Nashville, Milwaukee, Atlanta, Panama ...

The post Rent a Chief With Expansion of Indian Motorcycle’s Rental Program appeared first on webBikeWorld.

Source: Rent a Chief With Expansion of Indian Motorcycle’s Rental Program

Courtesy of : webBikeWorld - http://www.webbikeworld.com
General Bike News / “Best Motorcycle of 2021” Goes To…
« Last post by Feed Poster on June 23, 2021, 16:30:11 PM »
“Best Motorcycle of 2021” Goes To…

Sound the trumpets and toot the horns – the Ducati Multistrada V4 S has just won a ‘Best Motorcycle of 2021’ award. The award came via Robb Report, a luxury magazine that set the first-production motorcycle above the rest with their ‘best of the best’ issue, released yesterday. Robb Report’s award is quoted to “recognize(s) ...

The post “Best Motorcycle of 2021” Goes To… appeared first on webBikeWorld.

Source: “Best Motorcycle of 2021” Goes To…

Garrett Gerloff to Replace Injured Morbidelli at Assen MotoGP (News)

Yamaha WSB pilot Garrett Gerloff has been called up this weekend to race in the Assen MotoGP in place of the injured Franco Morbidelli. Morbidelli injured his knee during training at Valentino Rossi’s ranch Tuesday. We are not aware of the prognosis for when Morbidelli will return. Gerloff won two MotoAmerica Supersport championships before entering […]
Source: Garrett Gerloff to Replace Injured Morbidelli at Assen MotoGP (News)

Motorcycle Reviews - http://www.motorcycledaily.com
Rent A Chief or an FTR With Expansion of Indian Motorcycle’s Rental Program

America’s first motorcycle company has just expanded their Rental Program – and they’re putting their best foot forward with this one.?  Indian Motorcycles will be offering this rental program to 14 new affiliates, available in Canada and the United States – providing a total of 25 locations,? including San Diego, Sturgis, Austin, Nashville, Milwaukee, Atlanta, Panama ...

The post Rent A Chief or an FTR With Expansion of Indian Motorcycle’s Rental Program appeared first on webBikeWorld.

Source: Rent A Chief or an FTR With Expansion of Indian Motorcycle’s Rental Program

General Bike News / “Best Motorcycle of 2021” Goes To…
« Last post by Feed Poster on June 23, 2021, 12:38:10 PM »
“Best Motorcycle of 2021” Goes To…

Sound the trumpets and toot the horns – the Ducati Multistrada V4 S has just won a ‘Best Motorcycle of 2021’ award. The report came via Robb Report, a luxury magazine that set the first-production motorcycle above the rest with their ‘best of the best’ issue, released yesterday. Robb Report’s award is quoted to “recognize(s) ...

The post “Best Motorcycle of 2021” Goes To… appeared first on webBikeWorld.

Source: “Best Motorcycle of 2021” Goes To…

Drifter 1500 only / Re: 1500 Front Fender Removal
« Last post by drifter-paul on June 23, 2021, 03:50:35 AM »

Rockin Rollin,

God!!!, I'd love a table lift, but the wife wants her car in the garage, and reckons it would be too heavy for her to place flat against the wall in front of her car - she'll want to vote for the Greens next  ;)

Excellent video, thank you for your effort  :) 
Drifter 1500 only / Re: Rear shock absorbers squeak
« Last post by drifter-paul on June 23, 2021, 03:31:10 AM »
When I remove a shock, I coat the frame studs and the sides of the rubber sleeve with a tiny smear of molybdenum disulphide grease (because i have half an expensive 300gm tub left from the 90's - any heavy grease should do).

At the least, it will stop your sleeves rusting to the studs and make shock removal easier.     
Drifter 1500 only / Re: 1999 Poster of J1
« Last post by drifter-paul on June 23, 2021, 03:10:20 AM »
Mittico68, nice pic but not the one I am after, Thanks for the shot,though.

Bucko, the speedo cable guide on the telescope fork is also chrome.

( I can't believe I noticed that - I'll be comparing part numbers with boxer BMW riders - a little 'Australian Road Rider' joke that a regular contributor includes in his 'Tales from the Geargrinders Arms'.

Naw, I love boxers, I fettled mine regularly for 140K.  ::) 
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

ADVERTISE YOUR PRODUCT OR SERVICE HERE!