Drift-In.org website appears to be down ?

Started by JustReid, July 15, 2015, 21:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JustReid

Cool.  Site is back Up.
I reserved a room online.
Got a new tag for the Drifter.
We're Coming Monday.

See Y'all there.

Reidly

greenbarn

Quote from: JustReid on July 15, 2015, 21:48:58 PM

Help ?

I want to register and come to DI-15.  I got back on the drifter for the 1st time in 5 years last Friday.  I had my 4th major spine surgery in March.  I'm coming and my newlywed is going to ride with me.  Sounds like the Landmark is full so someone please let me know what's nearby.  I may need to put my trailer up there tho, if that's OK.

Reidly

Reidly, we're glad you're coming.  At this point, it won't do you any good to register - Ron & Heidi (the hosts) were already on their way down there this morning when I spoke with them.  They should be there already.  You don't need to register, just show up!!   Like Ratman said, the Daniel Boone is the spill-over spot to be.  I think Ron & Heidi are actually staying there tonight thru Monday, due to no vacancies at the LM.  I can't vouch for it myself, but it's supposed to be a nice spot.  Several people will be there...

Hope to see you there!

No Worries

Troll

Oh Boy! Another new Family member! We will all be pleased to meet you! See you in a few days!

Recovering H-D owner...W-650 Cafe' No excuses...Ride it or sell it to someone who will!

CDNRatMan

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

JustReid

Help ?

I want to register and come to DI-15.  I got back on the drifter for the 1st time in 5 years last Friday.  I had my 4th major spine surgery in March.  I'm coming and my newlywed is going to ride with me.  Sounds like the Landmark is full so someone please let me know what's nearby.  I may need to put my trailer up there tho, if that's OK.

Reidly

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk