Situation with Landmark Inn for Drift-In 2015

Started by Dancing Bear, July 10, 2015, 23:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CDNRatMan

Problem is solved but my issue was when they told me they had no record of my calling or talking to anyone. But I have my phone bill to prove I did in fact make the call and they can now talk to the person on shift at the time and why my info was never entered.

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

greenbarn

I called and they have my reservation correctly.  I asked about what the problem was, and was told there were "only" 3 people whose reservations were not found, but they were working it out.  Acted like it wasn't a big deal.  I told them it IS a big deal, from everything I see on my end and talking to people, and told them it was in danger of blowing into a REALLY BIG deal if they don't take care of it.  fwiw...

No Worries

CDNRatMan

I am wondering how many people this effects, and it is really unfair of the Landmark not to honour our confirmation numbers with the reduced price. I know I booked well in advance and was in the system before the cut off date, and for me the higher cost will dictate how much money I can spend on other things and that being the auction. The difference in cost may not seem like a lot to some, but to others it is significant.
I understand this is not your fault, but makes me question the quality of the Landmark. I am going to be calling in the morning, and if I am not satisfied with the results I have no qualms about cancelling, this after a winter of planning and getting things ready to go and attend because the Landmark messed up oh well it is what it is.
Your asking us to come and complain to the management in person, but I for one am not willing to travel 2 days, and have to fork over extra money it is like a money grab by the Landmark. At this point I am very unhappy.

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

Dancing Bear

Heidi and I have been made aware of a situation at the host venue Landmark Inn.
There are some people who made reservations back when the rate was 70.00, however even though they have a confirmation number if their name does not show on their list it does not matter. They will still have a room just at the new higher rate.
I have been in touch with the Landmark and management today and tonight until the manager stopped talking with me.
The managers name is Cathy Jorgensen
Her cell number is 606-794-8042 and Her office number is 606-218-6207.
Heidi and I have spent everyday for the past year working on this, we have made several trips, we have spent a lot of our own money to make this a success and now the host venue is a problem.
I was just there last month to be sure all ends were tied up and was assured all was going smoothly.
We are still hoping all will attend and if it were possible to change venues now we would.
We are asking that all text, call and BURN HER DAMN PHONE DOWN! !! With your displeasure and complaints
Please come and tell the management in person. Please complain to the Pike County Tourism.
Heidi and I will fight to the end, all we are asking is for your help please.
Dancing Bear and Dimplz out

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk