What kind of hat?

Started by chief, April 23, 2024, 20:46:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chief

Working on some additional patches... leather/leatherette. These are 2.5 in and look good on the hat. See the Classifieds.

Like Like x 1 View List
Slainte mhaith - Good Health - Cheers

'02 Vulcan Drifter 1500

chief

We are looking at several hat styles and some new patches right now. We have a number of the following hats and these patches are being developed.

Like Like x 1 View List

'02 Vulcan Drifter 1500

mittico68

I would like to catch a "Dad" hat, possibly with the "Drifter" logo...

I love my swingin' bike!

Hatchet54

My recommendation is the Otto 32-285. It is the hat that I have placed all my patches on over the years (think I have 5 or 6 right now) and they have always been great hats. They are cheap, good quality, comfortable, have tons of awesome colors, and I am partial to the crown shape. They are medium profile mesh truckers, which I think should appeal to "most" crowds.

https://ottocap.com/32-285-5-panel-mid-profile-mesh-back-trucker-hat.html

I also like the Yupong Snapback classic, however these are smaller hats, and those of us above a 7 1/8 will have to half the snaps out. They also pinch your temples in my experience. Arguably the biggest reason I started wearing the Otto was because it is a natural fit for larger hat sizes, and way more comfortable to wear all day.

That is my vote!

chief

Getting ready to crank out some VDR hats. Have some patches to start, but I have a question?

What kind of hat - mesh, "Dad" hat, trucker, etc. - do you like to wear/buy? 

'02 Vulcan Drifter 1500

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk