New member from the interior of British Columbia

Started by ChristianJarry, April 02, 2022, 18:57:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim

Welcome! I'm in west Kelowna. Let me know when you are headed to this area and we can ride together

mittico68

Welcome aboard!
Your new scoot seems to be in good shape. Take good care of her, as she will do with you...
Now put your a$$ on her and just go riding!  ;D

I love my swingin' bike!

Bucko

chief

Welcome aboard. I can see where you might be a bit apprehensive. Go slow and be safe!  Cheers

Slainte mhaith - Good Health - Cheers

'02 Vulcan Drifter 1500

ChristianJarry

Thank you very much for adding me to the site dedicated to the Drifter.
I have wanted a Drifter for a long time and finally found one this past winter 8 hours away from home. Rented a U-Haul and on February 24th of this year I drove from Kamloops to Prince George rolled my 1500 on the trailer, paid the seller and drove the 8 hours home having never heard the bike run ( because at -30 the battery was dead ).

Bought a new battery and she started right up ( good girl ).

I joined so that I can learn as much as possible about my Drifter.

I'm 63, dropped my last bike a Victory Boardwalk, cracked six ribs, punctured my lung and broke my clavicle. To say that I'm a little hesitant to ride again is an understatement but I am hoping that my Indian tribute bike will take good care of me.

I wanted to attached the photos I took while stopped on my way back from PG but cannot figure out how to add an attachment ( nothing happens when I click on the "Attachments and other options" hyperlink.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk