1500 tank badges

Started by OR Seedman, December 20, 2021, 15:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mittico68

Thanx, Merc-Tec, but they're just like the ones that were on ma-deuce's tank (now they're on the top of the bubble bags I restored some time ago).
I thought yours could be those that are on 2001-2006 Drifters...
Thank you anyway, for your kind reply.l

I love my swingin' bike!

53Indian

Pictures attached

53Indian

Postage will be around €15, badges are free.

53Indian

No joy, come back to me, I have a pair, came off a 35,000 mile Colorado bike, some sun fading otherwise fine.

53Indian

Also this one:

53Indian

Hi,
Check this listing on eBay:

mittico68

I could be interested.
Would you please post some pics?

I love my swingin' bike!

53Indian

I have 2 used ones off a '99 J1, can send pics and post worldwide.

OR Seedman

don't give up!.....I pretty much had, but decided one day to look on ebay again...and there they were!

Like Like x 1 View List
OR Seedman

Tim

Looks good! I managed to find ONE tank badge - I think I'll be looking for it's twin for a while!  :)

OR Seedman

Perseverance pays off (expensively, though).  I have been looking for a good set of OEM tank badges for my 1500 ever since I finished the rebuild and paint.  A couple of members here offered some to me at a fair price, but I really wanted the correct year (2001).  I was finally able to secure a very nice set off of ebay but they were not cheap!  cost me $60 for the set but they look as though the have never been mounted on a tank.  Got them put on today and I am very happy with the results.  Especially as the insert color almost perfectly matches my two tone paint (Navajo Red).

Like Like x 2 View List
OR Seedman

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk