Started by Fun Sensei, October 17, 2021, 07:57:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2beers

We've always been car crazy.  We've always been bike crazy.  Most people agree we're just plain crazy.

Fun Sensei

Thanks 2beers.Been there.Done that.My Indian chief vintage.

2beers

Congratulations on your acquisition!  Drifters get a lot of attention, be prepared for that when you get to ride it!!!

We've always been car crazy.  We've always been bike crazy.  Most people agree we're just plain crazy.

Fun Sensei

Thanks buddy.That is my plan. Just found a set of cobra long shots Meant for a 99 classic. I understand they will work fine but I need to change the right passenger foot peg mount to a classic mount that is rubber mounted. National Cycle seems to have some excellent windshields. My main hunt is for the seat brackets for the dual seat.I?ll find them.

mittico68

Good luck with your hunt!
Drifter's stuff has become really hard to find...
THe net might be your best hunting scenario.

I love my swingin' bike!

Fun Sensei

Thanks Mittico68. I will be having the drifter shipped from Long Island from my friends house to me out in Indianapolis this week. I?m trying to locate a dual seat with brackets,A windshield and an exhaust system.Probably something like Vance and Hines long shots. Pretty much all the alterations I have planned so far.You have a good evening.

mittico68

Welcome aboard!
But remember: NO PICS = it DIDN'T HAPPEN...
So, show up your beauty!
P.S.: Are you gonna modify your new scoot, and add some Indian stuff on her? As far as I can see, you're from Indiana... ;)

I love my swingin' bike!

Fun Sensei

Hi guys.My name is Joe and I go by the user name of Fun Sensei. I just acquired from my best friend a 1999 drifter that is totally factory stock.Hasn?t been molested by Indian add ons.Less than 4000 miles. I will do my best to be a constructive member of this forum.I was trying to create a profile but I?m having a little trouble locating the icons to do that. I?ll figure it out. You folks have a wonderful day.

Like Like x 3 View List

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk