Glad to be a new member! Here to show off my bike finally!

Started by DrW, October 09, 2018, 17:11:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenbarn

Hey DrW...   hows about those pics?   Anybody mention, we likes pics???

No Worries

Pilgrim

coop802

Just joined from Roswell. We'll have to meet up for a beer!

chief

Slainte mhaith - Good Health - Cheers

'02 Vulcan Drifter 1500

mittico68

Quote from: Pilgrim on October 10, 2018, 06:53:10 AM

Welcome! Sounds good and looking forward to seeing the pictures.

+1!
And remember: no pics = it didn't happen...  ;)

I love my swingin' bike!

Pilgrim

Welcome! Sounds good and looking forward to seeing the pictures.

greenbarn

So glad to see new addition--  and can't wait to see that bike.  We love pics.

To attach a pic or several, below the text box when you are typing in a post --  there is a "+Attachments and other options" button just below the text box to the left.  Click that, then attach your pics.  You may have to reduce the file sizes to get them to attach - I usually use 40% of the original size from my phone. 

No Worries

DrW

Hey y'all, Decided to join to show off my bike. Spent 14 months myself, designing, disassembling, welding, fabricating, sewing the seat cover, reassembling and painting the bike 6 times till I got it right (with spray cans). The concept is all mine and not one person helped me other than installing new white walls and balancing them. I even made my own DOT approved helmet to go with the bike. I am not a bike builder, I am a chiropractor in Marietta, GA. This is a tribute bike to my favorite baseball team, the Atlanta Braves and is based on a 2006 Drifter with less than 7k on it. Don't see a place to post picture attachments for this post. Please let me know your thoughts!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk