Hello from Indiana!

Started by Abby, March 05, 2018, 04:49:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

westfield21

Welcome from Ohio, neighbor!

"When you're wearing a full face motorcycle helmet, people don't know who you are. So I just wander around and, yeah, it's pretty awesome.

Tedsdrifter1500

Small world.  I just bought my 99 Drifter 1500 from Jasper, Indiana.

Welcome to the Group!!!

Abby

Sure hate to hear of anyone becoming too injured to enjoy what they love. Didn't read about that yet... Yeah most Hoosiers ARE pretty nice people. Of course until they beat you up! BTW, ebay has been my friend today. Got a Kaw service manual(used), an LED headlamp, 11" Indian head dress tank bling(no lettering) and a nice looking Kaw solo seat( '04 Nomad) ordered. Def feel like a kid at Christmas! The forums are a great way to meet people and learn about our bikes. I enjoy the VTXCafe for the Honda too. G'nite all.

CDNRatMan

pcarrol has not been to active here since his accident. He did sell his bike to another member.

I will drop a dime on you Tracy and tell Cherly what you said about her....and then watch her beat you up.........lol........

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

greenbarn

WELCOME to the funny farm, Abby.  Many many good resources here on the Drifters.

Quote from: CDNRatMan on March 05, 2018, 07:20:43 AM

First of Welcome. There is a really nice couple and they are Drifter riders living about an hour north of you in Butler, and some more in Knox. So you should be seeing them come riding season out and about.....

Well, ONE Of them is nice anyway,LOL... ;D

No Worries

Abby

Thanks for the welcome gang. Funny, I very recently saw an 800 drifter for sale in Knox. Ad said it was the wife's bike. Don't remember if it was Craigslist or Cycletrader,etc.. Anyway, if pcarrol is still active Ingalls is almost next door to Muncie. Y'all have a great day! I will attempt to post pix soon. Looks fairly easy w/o using a 3rd party host. Oh and I also have an '05 VTX 1300. The Drifter's much prettier!  ;)

mittico68

Welcome aboard, Mike!
Now, I won't tell ya that we do like pics, or someone would give me a bad name...  :-[

I love my swingin' bike!

Pilgrim

Welcome Mike..you will enjoy that 99. Plenty of info on this forum. Post a pic so we can see what you got.

CDNRatMan

First of Welcome. There is a really nice couple and they are Drifter riders living about an hour north of you in Butler, and some more in Knox. So you should be seeing them come riding season out and about.....

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

Abby

Happy to join your group. I'm Mike from Muncie. Purchased a '99 Drifter 1500 on 3/3/18 just in time for the riding season!  :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk