Drifter Rendezvous in the SOO 2019

Started by CDNRatMan, February 13, 2018, 20:55:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CDNRatMan

tj forgot to add your map so here it is and with three routes for you to choose from.......

blue is chosen by map quest, the red and green by myself.........lol....and yes only a 7 hour ride easy for a young lad like you on a big honkin 1500 speed demon machine...........

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

CDNRatMan

And a map for you Bucko.......only a 4 day ride....

CDNRatMan

Troll it is only really 532.52967 miles and you can do that in a good half day the way you ride..........

Bucko

Quote from: Troll on February 17, 2018, 03:16:59 AM

......only about 600 miles...easy one dayer

Days must be longer in your neck of the woods.  ;D ;D

Troll

I'm looking at that one, too...only about 600 miles...easy one dayer

Recovering H-D owner...W-650 Cafe' No excuses...Ride it or sell it to someone who will!

CDNRatMan

We drive on the correct side of the roadway, and during the summer we do not need to use dog sleds. jmbo it is only a short hop for you, some 486 miles a nice day ride. Also if you ride along the lake it is a super ride, I did that route on my way to Sparta, oh Sparta that is in Cheese Country, that is in Wisconsin.........

jmbo

Hey, I might even try to make the trip up nort for this one. I'm only two states and an another country away. You guys still driven the left side of the road?

Jimb

CDNRatMan

>:( please no four letter words here. If need be I can draw you a map how to get there. Rolly took 2 days short leave to show up. Also some of us did our 42 years and are now enjoying the life......lol.......

tj

:o
Unfortunately some of us still must work...but I will do my best to be there.

CDNRatMan

Perhaps you might show up for this one........ ::)

tj

CDNRatMan

Plans are now in the works to have the second Canadian Drifter Rendezvous, The hosts will be Owen and Tanya Forde. This Rendezvous will be in the Soo (Sault St. Marie) area; base is right now going to be in Thessalon Ontario. Just an hour from the Canadian US border crossing.
Home Base or the Dog Pound is tentatively at the Carolyn Beach Inn & Restaurant. So plan on this event and come join us for the 20th anniversary of the Drifter motorcycle.
The dates are July 19th – July 22 2019, so come join us for some awesome riding in the North Country and along the shores of Lake Huron. More info to follow as we update the info.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk