New to forum

Started by Volusiacrazy, January 12, 2018, 07:43:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

westfield21

Welcome from Ohio, neighbor!!

"When you're wearing a full face motorcycle helmet, people don't know who you are. So I just wander around and, yeah, it's pretty awesome.

Pilgrim

Welcome to both new members..looking forward to your posts

chief

Slainte mhaith - Good Health - Cheers

'02 Vulcan Drifter 1500

mittico68

Welcome aboard.
But there's one thing you must learn about this great Forum: we DO LIKE PICS!!!  ;)

I love my swingin' bike!

Bobsled

Hello folks.  I am new here but bought my 800 Drifter new in 2001.  My bike serial number is 642 and engine is 790.  I have done all the maintenance myself and love my machine.  I've owned and ridden bikes since 1966.  At last count, I've owned 10 other bikes (ridden dozens more) in my past.  I am a third generation rider from motorcycle loving family.  My grandmother and grandfather raced in Daytona, 1938 to 1942, on Indians. (have photos to confirm).  When I saw the Drifter, I thought of my grandparent heroes and bought the bike with no prior information. Hope to contribute and learn from this site. 

mittico68

Welcome aboard!
This Forum's got tons of useful infos and a bunch of real good & kind people.
BTW, we do LIKE PICS!!!  ::)  ;)

I love my swingin' bike!

CDNRatMan

Welcome to the forum. You should spend some time in the Articles section and see what's being said and done to the 800's.

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

Volusiacrazy

Hi all from Connellsville, Pa. , just found this forum. I have a 06 800 Drifter , it feels like I'm driving a Cadillac when I'm on it. Nice smooth riding bike. 8)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk