The transformation starts

Started by CDNRatMan, December 21, 2017, 01:52:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CDNRatMan

;) I used to be a really snow person, snow machine, downhill and cross country skiing, now because of my arthritis, I sit in the living room watch hockey and tinker on the bikes, in the summer I can spend my time riding and not worrying about having to do maintenance or upkeep on the bikes..... 

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

Tfrank59

Me I think better therapy is to actually get out and ride the girl but I guess if you live in the frozen north you can't just yet ;D. In that case tinkering is the next best thing

Tom

'06 Drifter 800, '98 Valkyrie

"HD: The most efficient way to convert gasoline into noise without the pesky effects of horsepower."

CDNRatMan

Never busy, this is the best form of therapy there is, sitting inside, watching the hockey game, seeing it snow outside, I have all day to tinker and to putter around with the bikes.......so much fun.......

mittico68

Looks like you're gonna be busy this winter...  ;)
Enjoy yourself!

I love my swingin' bike!

CDNRatMan

So been feeling a lot better the last few days and so decided to start on Pearl and the transformation is now under way. One box of parts are to the powder coaters, seat frame is being welded this week, once I get the front fender off that will be all the parts going to get done. Then do the front springs and replace them with progressive 1500 Drifter springs with an extra 3/4" to stiffen up the ride a bit. Lots more to follow........

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk