INFORMATION and LINKS > Guest Questions

Want to buy a drifter

(1/4) > >>

Chuckster:
I am looking around for a Drifter.  I live in Central Texas but willing to travel for the right deal.

CDNRatMan:
Know of one in FL right now.....check craigslist.

or here

http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/main.asp?webtag=KawasakiDrifter&msg=9833.2&gid=2002793668

Zoar:

--- Quote from: Chuckster on September 29, 2016, 13:26:56 PM ---I am looking around for a Drifter.  I live in Central Texas but willing to travel for the right deal.

--- End quote ---

Do you want an 800 or a 1500? That is first question. They come in both "flavors".

I own an 800 and LOVE it. I like the gas mileage, the handling, it has plenty of power for me (I am about 170 pound person and do not carry tons of luggage normally) and I like how it is put together better than the 1500, which to me is not quite as good looking as the 800. In my opinion only of course. That said, if I did not own an 800 Drifter I would own a 1500 Drifter.

chief:
There are a couple for sale in our CLASSIFIEDS. Click on the Classifieds button in the top NAV bar.

If you don't see it, register and all the nav bar should be upgraded for you.

bambam0099:

--- Quote from: Zoar on September 29, 2016, 15:56:11 PM ---..... and I like how it is put together better than the 1500, which to me is not quite as good looking as the 800. In my opinion only of course......

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version