Drifter Seat Question

Started by MyBuilder, October 09, 2008, 22:18:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chief

Aftermarket accessories are listed on this website, under accessories.

For the hardware needed to go from solo to double... look in the mods/tips section. There is a list with part numbers there.

Once you have a part number you can order them from discount oem parts places, like ronayers.com. There is a listing of oem parts places in the Vendors and Dealers section of the Accessories area

Slainte mhaith - Good Health - Cheers

'02 Vulcan Drifter 1500

MyBuilder

Thanks for the responses, I was able to get one and now just need the hardware kit and foot pegs.  Do you know of a site where you can easily look for Drifter accessories?

Thanks again.

chief

Quote from: MyBuilder on October 09, 2008, 22:18:49 PM

I have a 2002 Drifter and am looking for a 2-up Seat.  Does anyone know where I can find one?
I am having difficulty finding it through Kawasaki, Craigslist, and eBay.  It appears to be discontinued.
Also if you have that answer can you tell me what mounting hardware I would need?

Thank you.

1500 or 800?   In any event Corbin makes them and you will find them here and on ebay occasionally.
Slainte mhaith - Good Health - Cheers

'02 Vulcan Drifter 1500

crash

I've got a original Kawasaki seat. If you're interested, drop me a line............Aloha, Bill D.

pcarrell

I think Corbin still makes one.  Supposedly it's the best.  There website allows you to place an order, so I think they're still making them.  http://www.corbin.com/kawasaki/drift_menu.shtml

MyBuilder

I have a 2002 Drifter and am looking for a 2-up Seat.  Does anyone know where I can find one?
I am having difficulty finding it through Kawasaki, Craigslist, and eBay.  It appears to be discontinued.
Also if you have that answer can you tell me what mounting hardware I would need?

Thank you.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk