A personal attack on Heidi and a break from tranition

Started by Dancing Bear, August 28, 2014, 20:41:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

racemom91

So very well said Troll.  I agree!  It is all about getting somewhere new, meeting new people, visiting with friends old and new, and of course - THE RIDES!  Look forward to seeing you again next year!

Troll

Hey, relax. You have a  few months to finalize your plans...putting all this out so quickly seems to upset the status quo. I understand perfectly what you are trying to do, so I, for one am planning the trip. Too bad some people are getting angry so early. I would, perhaps, consult with Scott Steen, since he created the event, and see about getting some insight from him. You will need to walk a tight rope between the traditionalists and everybody else...be cool, nobody is getting mad at you. From my personal standpoint, it's all about the ride. Scenery, twisties, and getting to go somewhere I've never been before. The food stuff is secondary, as are winning prizes....

Recovering H-D owner...W-650 Cafe' No excuses...Ride it or sell it to someone who will!

Dancing Bear

I have been doing some thinking on if it ain't broke don't fix I tell us so we mayt. Why do things have to be done the same way as everyone else did it or tried to do it? We are not saying anything was a problem with the way it was done in the past.

Heidi and I are NOT traditionalists! We appreciate tradition and whomever runs it next year is more than welcome to do what they want, the same as those in the past. Heidi and I know, after running large events before, that too many fingers in the pie makes for a very messy pie.

If you do not trust us to put on a great event for all and handle this our way, as we have been told by many we should, then please tell us now before we get too far into this thing. There has already been a personal attack on Heidi just today by one of the long time VDOG members. I have addressed with the owner of the Vulcan drifter riders forum and just so anyone else who feels they have the right to attack my wife personally, YOU DO NOT!!!!!

There was no reason for it and I will I PROMISE take it up with the man.

My personal email and phone number has been made known for anyone to talk with ME about problems any of you may have about Drift-In 2015.

Whether it is liked or not by ANYONE, address it to me and we will attempt to handle it, but please note ANYMORE DIRECT ATTACKS ON MY WIFE OR TOWARDS MY WIFE BY ANYONE ELSE THIS WHOLE THING GOES AWAY!!!!!

Heidi and I are really enjoying the planning of this and the excitement of all of this, We are excited about our charity and working with ALL of you and the community of Pikeville, Kentucky to make this a great time for all, please and you know who you are, do not ruin it!

I will answer what questions I can, Heidi and I will make this an enjoyable time, We will do it our way. This was a responsibility WE took on because no one else would get up and say a word. It was o k for you to allow us to do it and we very much appreciate your support in helping us.

There are some of you who are completely supportive and have been very helpful so far, we will be leaning on those people for help from now until the end. They have offered the help, thank you, you know who you are.

As for the person who made the personal and uncalled for attack directly at my wife, you know who you are, I have no use for you or your opinion. I am being nice because all other members do not deserve or need to hear what I really want to say to you.

This will be posted on the other forum too.

If someone wants to attack me personally I will deal with that person, but DO NOT ATTACK MY WIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I may deserve it, but she DOES NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There has been people who want to vote so vote on this

Would you stand by and allow a grown man to personally attack your wife or would you be upset when she did not deserve it?

Ron (Dancing Bear) mstillalive@yahoo.com   574-207-3829 I have text and voice mail.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk