Drift-In 2014 (update 1)

Started by BamaBikerMom, July 26, 2013, 19:16:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BamaBikerMom

(Posting for Wolf Chief, from the Delphi Drifter Riders forum)

DRIFT-IN 14   AUGUST 13-14-15-16

ROOMS AND RATES

~~~Please keep in mind that the rates you see will be for each day and the rate will not go up on the weekend.   Carol is the HOST of this lodge and if you want a specific room or have questions, then please ask her or any of her Front Desk Managers.   Be sure to Thank Carol and her Managers for giving us these unheard of super low rates.   The Maggie Valley Creekside Lodge  www.creeksidelodge.com is the #3 BEST place to stay in Maggie Valley.   That says allot.

Check out the pictures I took:   https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=106213190871124194558&target=ALBUM&id=5904360234318751841&authkey=Gv1sRgCI7hwc7J78j6MA&feat=email

There are a total of 45 rooms.   We need to book all of them!!!!    I will do my best to break them all down for you.

19 Standard rooms   (No Balconies on back side).....these are more for those who want less noise and more R&R.

•4 rooms have 1 king bed   $50/night
•1 room has 1 queen bed (This is a ground floor handicap room)    $50/night
•14 rooms have 2 queen size beds     $50/night
•1 second floor 2 bedroom apartment with 1 queen bed in each room, Den, Kitchen combo for $99/night (2 night Min.).......now it does have an adjoining room with 1 King and a Jacuzzi for $89/night.

CREEKSIDE ROOMS HAVE BALCONIES

There are a total of 24 rooms.

•1 room has 2 full size beds.  (This is a Handicap ground floor room)    $55/night
•1 room has 1 queen size bed, full kitchen, futon couch.   This room will go FAST.    $55/night
•6 rooms have 1 King size bed and a Jacuzzi bathtub.   (I reserved 1 of them for myself)    $89/night
•4 rooms have 2 queen size beds    $55/night
•11 rooms have 2 full size beds      $55/night

===========================================================================================

SPECIALTY ROOMS

1 King with Jacuzzi creekside for $89/night has an adjoining room with 2 queen beds for $55/night.

1 room Creekside has 1 queen bed, Full kitchen, futon couch (Room # 118) for $55/night.    This one will go fast.

=======================================================================================================

Now to give you all an idea of prices including tax for a 4 night stay:

$50 rooms..............................................$222

$55 Creekside rooms................................$244.20

$89 Creekside King Jacuzzi........................$395.16

$99 Apartment.........................................$439.66

=============================================================================================================

You will call 1-800-621-1260 to make Reservations for the VDOG DRIFTER RIDERS RALLY.

Carol is the HOST of this Lodge.   Either Carol or her Front Dest Managers can assist you in making reservations, answering your questions and finding just the right room for you.   Their names are:  Rebecca (Becca), Linda & Kara

Now all of you that have kids....PLEASE call right away to get rooms that have adjoining rooms or the apartment.   Carol said she will work with you to get what is best for you and your family.    The rest of you, if You know who has a family, please be sure to copy and paste this in an e-mail to them right away.

Lets fill up this entire Lodge and make it OURS.   This Lodge is the best place ever!!!!

After your stay, please be sure to leave a great review in the trip advisor site.....    http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g49313-d1488427-Reviews-Maggie_Valley_Creekside_Lodge-Maggie_Valley_North_Carolina.html

Go ahead and read the present reviews to see that this place ROCKS.

Now if you all have any comments, suggestions, complaints or whatever......please e-mail me (Chief) directly at wolfchief@charter.net

I am also looking for Door prizes and Auction items from all of you.   If you can donate, please e-mail me and I will give you my address of where to send everything too.    I will do my best to plan one of the best Drift-Ins ever, but I need your help and support.

Now hurry up and make your reservations.   Tell everyone else who doesn't frequent the Drifter forums/Facebook pages and let them know.   Be sure to check out the pictures I took of Our DOG POUND.......Maggie Valley Creekside Lodge 1-800-621-1260.

You can also send Carol an e-mail info@creeksidelodge.com

Thank you all,

WolfChief

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk