Drift in 2013

Started by Troll, July 16, 2013, 19:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troll

I posted a picture of my odometer on Tuesday morning it turned 76,000 It now has 77,217...and I still have one more ride to go on, and then the 1,000 miles home :P ;D

Recovering H-D owner...W-650 Cafe' No excuses...Ride it or sell it to someone who will!

DC

Wish I was there with you guys and gals.   8)

Troll

thanks, guys. I posted some pics under drift in 2013...wait till you see the video!!!!!

Recovering H-D owner...W-650 Cafe' No excuses...Ride it or sell it to someone who will!

greenbarn

Safe travels to you, my friend, and keep the painted side up.

Here's an Irish Blessing, modified for Bikers:

May the road rise to meet you,
but not too abruptly,

May the wind be always at your back,
for headwinds slow you down,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,
warm but not too hot and not in your eyes,

The rains fall soft upon your fields
and on your roads, but not on riding days,
and,
Until we meet again,
somewhere down the road,

May God hold you in the palm of His hand.
May he keep you safe and the rubber side down.

I'm jealous of all of you, and wish I could go, but it just wasn't happening this year.  I'm hopeful it will be a tad closer next year.

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."  Mark Twain
No Worries

Gerhardberger

CDNRatMan

Well ride safe I wish I could have met up with you for the ride Troll but family issues come first. Just have fun.....

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

FloridaDrifter

Safe travels, my friend.  Illinois is NOT a fun place to ride.  Hopefully no construction in Tennessee.

I'm heading out of Jacksonville at 6am tomorrow.  I'm estimating an arrival around 3-4pm.

Troll

Left the house at 06:30. It just figures...it was 80 deg. at that hour, already! First gas stop in Janesville, WI..170 miles..4.079 gal. 41.6 mpg running 70-75 mph. I got 44.8 on the next one...Illinois is FLAT! The next tank was 40.8...I got stuck in lots of stop and go construction traffic...It's like 100 deg out there, so I gave up after only 550 miles today. Going to leave EARLY tomorrow and hammer it until it gets hot again...I'm like 30 miles from Tennessee, so I think I'll still make my estimated time at the Hotel.  Rolled over 76,000 about 11:33....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk