Since I'm searching...

Started by topherloaf, July 26, 2010, 22:55:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

funkeydragon

I must say......black is my choice too.....one day I'll get them resprayed  :P

TripWire

funkeydragon

wow! already 58 dollars!!!
I Payed mine about 40 euros including postage!!!

At least now you have all the measures you need.
I really like the drifter with those handlebar :D

topherloaf

Those look good...I can "buy it now" for the ones I showed you for cheaper.  The bid is already at 50 something.

funkeydragon

harleys mount 1 inch handlebars

Don't know what year but any will fit. Send me the ebay link and I'll give a look

topherloaf

I'm thinking about it...what year dyna?  I've found a couple on ebay but they don't say the diameter and I can't really tell what they'd look like on my bike as far as size and pull back.  Actually I've found a couple cheap dyna bars and FLTSTC bars.  Very cryptic though.

funkeydragon

they are very similar to the harley in your link

funkeydragon

37 cm high confirmed,
my drifter never had the original handlebar since I got it.
The handlebar I had before is the one in the picture attached....too wide for my taste
I also have a 1950 replica handlebar to try

They are all one inch
I did try a oversize one....did not looked right  ???

topherloaf

I have the original handlebars but that might be a small hurdle if I can get some similar to that softail.

funkeydragon

Yes Chris 1 inch.
Found them on ebay very cheap. I had a wide radius handlebar before so no need to change cables.
If I remember correctly they are 37 cm high. I will check and confirm later on

topherloaf

David, they're 1 inch?  Where did you find them?  Swap meet?  How high do you think they are?

funkeydragon

I Ride with mini apehanger and feel good.
They came from a harley davidson dyna

topherloaf

...for more comfortable options for handlebars, risers, and the like, can anybody tell me what size they think the bars are on this harley? Mini-apes?   I test rode this and I liked the feel, my arms were a little more bent than they are on the Drifter, just want to get all my options.  Thanks!!!!

http://www.harley-davidson.com/en_US/Content/Pages/2010_Motorcycles/2010_motorcycles.html?locale=en_US&bmLocale=en_US#/model/flstc

Chris

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk