Vulcan Drifter Riders

• December 18, 2017, 01:08:21 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you use HOTMAIL and some other email providers, you may not get notifications and registration emails. Let me know if you register and didn't get confirmation.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Spring Bike Show in Toronto  (Read 3169 times)

tj

• Rider
  • I ride a : Drifter 1500
  • Plus a: ----------
  • VDR#: 1358
  • View Gallery
Re: Spring Bike Show in Toronto
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2016, 19:14:00 PM »

your voicemail said you were out riding...find any parts?

some pics from the show

mittico68

• Staff
  • I ride a : Drifter 800
  • View Gallery
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2016, 05:54:50 AM »

Really nice bikes!
I'd like to have enough money to buy one of those wonderful Indian...
I love my swingin' bike!

CDNRatMan

• Plus a: Snow Blower
  • VDR#: 1038
  • View Gallery
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2016, 16:10:22 PM »

I scored a few items I was after but not a lot of stuff that was needed. We got there and had it all scoped out by noon, and hung about till close to 1600 then my buddy wanted to go and eat, so we left and went to the hotel and checked in then went to Lowe's and a few other places......sorry we missed again.......
GPS is not to get you “THERE”……but rather to get you home from “THERE”

pcarrell

• Asst. Admin
  • I ride a : Still looking/wishing
  • VDR#: 554
  • View Gallery
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2016, 21:01:41 PM »

Looks like a great show!
Ride Safe,
Pastor Dude

I think sometimes folks are just a little too hung up about oils & filters & coolant & specs & spark plugs & tires & torque & values & brakes & shift levers & seats & cleanliness & light bulbs & stuff. ;D

CDNRatMan

• View Gallery
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2016, 21:47:28 PM »

Well not sure of TJ's reaction to this one, but of the three I attended this winter this by far was the best. My 2 friends and I had a long discussion about this on the 5 hour ride home.
  The First one the Toronto International Bike show, seemed to be more a show of just manufacturers and suppliers showing and show casing their wares. Not a lot of used bikes or swap met stuff there, five huge halls of stuff and bikes, lots of walking and such, but ok.
 The second one was a manufacturer show and not for the public really it was to show case what was coming to the vendors and deals for the vendors, 2 very small halls.
 This third one was in 2 of the first ones halls, all the major bike dealers were there, the Indian Dealer had a really nice black Indian Vintage Chief with a custom made aluminum sidecar (built by a guy in Toronto) it was really nice, never got a picture because of the crowd. Almost half a hall was swap met stuff, but most was of course H-D stuff, I found 2 Drifter Items more to follow on that.
 This is the show I'll attend next year for sure.

tj

• Rider
  • View Gallery
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2016, 09:26:55 AM »

......sorry we missed again.......
walked around for hours asking anyone "have you seen ratman?'...even printed your picture off and had a pen ready for an autograph. oh well, one day

tj

• Rider
  • View Gallery
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2016, 09:36:38 AM »

Well not sure of TJ's reaction to this one, but of the three I attended this winter this by far was the best. My 2 friends and I had a long discussion about this on the 5 hour ride home.
  The First one the Toronto International Bike show, seemed to be more a show of just manufacturers and suppliers showing and show casing their wares. Not a lot of used bikes or swap met stuff there, five huge halls of stuff and bikes, lots of walking and such, but ok.
 The second one was a manufacturer show and not for the public really it was to show case what was coming to the vendors and deals for the vendors, 2 very small halls.
 This third one was in 2 of the first ones halls, all the major bike dealers were there, the Indian Dealer had a really nice black Indian Vintage Chief with a custom made aluminum sidecar (built by a guy in Toronto) it was really nice, never got a picture because of the crowd. Almost half a hall was swap met stuff, but most was of course H-D stuff, I found 2 Drifter Items more to follow on that.
 This is the show I'll attend next year for sure.

I like the first one the best. More bikes, more girls in shorts, more stuff...5 halls!

This one was ok...pickers market was better this year. Still full of Harley parts tho.

CDNRatMan

• View Gallery
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2016, 10:08:43 AM »

;) Well dude you are stating a falsehood......my friends will attest to the fact that I was stopped at least 15 times and asked to pose for a picture. You would have had a reaction from a lot of people unless of course they all left at the same time. I had people wanting a picture of the back of my shirt.........ok not my shirt........my "Sons of Arthritis" I like my shirt....lol
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

ADVERTISE YOUR PRODUCT OR SERVICE HERE!