drifters at sturgis

Started by draconarmy, August 10, 2013, 14:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenbarn

Quote from: CDNRatMan on August 11, 2013, 18:41:03 PM

splain's a lot that bike is from 0hi0.......

HEY!  I resemble that remark... >:( ;D
No Worries

DC

Quote from: Troll on August 10, 2013, 15:09:11 PM

Ok, so there are two oxblood and creme 1500s...I was thinking I was all by myself! Having 4 in one place almost classifies as another Drift-In!

Make that 3 oxblood and creme 1500s.    ;)

Washbrook

Man of few words.
VROC 35598

draconarmy

seems that ohio may be hoardin these bikes ratman... might not be a good idea to ride through might get shanghied

thats the feed me or push me light

CDNRatMan

splain's a lot that bike is from 0hi0.......

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

pcarrell

Almost looks like an old Goldwing trunk.  Great pics!

draconarmy

ok here we go.  the fist pic is me with the In-laws before we left.  the next three are of the blue 800 we found.  the hard trunk is off of some Japanese scooter which he then rigged with a spring hinge.  unfortunately he cant find any one to match his original paint so the color is off by a shade or two. 

Gerhardberger

draconarmy

yes Sturgis was awesome got to see a lot of amazing sights and ride some beautiful roads.  would have had video of some of it but the handlebar mount for my camera caused a lot of shake and the video would just make you queasy.  once I get a chance to edit the photos I got of the blue 800 I will post them.  just amazing that I saw thousands of bikes and only 4 drifters.  the victories had a good showing though and of course to many HD's to count.

Troll

Ok, so there are two oxblood and creme 1500s...I was thinking I was all by myself! Having 4 in one place almost classifies as another Drift-In!

Recovering H-D owner...W-650 Cafe' No excuses...Ride it or sell it to someone who will!

draconarmy

ok so near as I can tell there were a total of four drifters in the black hills this year.  mine and my father In-law (GWY-Chief) a blue 800 from ohio and the one that got away a 2001 1500 in oxblood and cream with a lady rider.  I tried to flag her down but she shot off without even noticing us but I did get to talk to the owner of the blue 800 and passed him one of the cards.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk