anyone know Chad Marks ?

Started by Chevazon, August 25, 2013, 06:10:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chief

Quote from: Chevazon on September 01, 2013, 00:29:56 AM

Apparantly he is registered on this forum member1032.

Not on the forum, in the REGISTRY... different thing.
Slainte mhaith - Good Health - Cheers

'02 Vulcan Drifter 1500

Chevazon

Apparantly he is registered on this forum member1032.

DC

There are some other possible locations (present and past) for a person with this name.  Do a detailed search.

Chevazon

Thanks for the advice so far guys.

chief

This MAY be the guy... Not definite... he lives in Avon Lake, Oh according to the registry. He is does not appear to be a member of this forum.

If you paid via paypal you can file a dispute with them... if you paid using your credit card (on paypal), file a dispute with your credit card company. The CC is easier and faster except it will still go through paypal, so you might want to start with them.

Slainte mhaith - Good Health - Cheers

'02 Vulcan Drifter 1500

CDNRatMan

Did some checking with a friend of mine who lives with pay pal and e bay, she said if you used your credit card you can ask for help through them and with pay pal you can appeal to them and unless Marks has anything from the post office saying you refused delivery he owes you the seat or the funds back. And according to her you can file mail fraud charges. Yes she is a US citizen, this is all new to me.

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

49Reo

Good point by Greenbarn;PayPal has buyer protection, I'm thinking.

02 Drifter 1500, 02 Softail Frankenstein Trike.."Beauty" and "The Beast"

"If you don't believe your country should come before yourself, Ya can better serve your country, by living somewhere else."  In memory, Stompin' Tom Connors
RIP

greenbarn

Can you file a PayPal grievance?

No Worries

Chevazon

Does anyone know a Drifter owner by the name of Chad Marks believed to live in Cleveland ?
I had arranged to buy a 1500 seat from him through Craiglist. I paid him in May via paypal and he stated he had arranged to send it to my home in Florida then came up with a lame excuse that it had been returned to his home address. I think he got a better offer and sold it on. Despite loads of emails he has not returned my money. If you know this creep beware he is a thief as far as I am concerned. If you know his address let me know so I can contact the local chapter of my MC to pay him a visit.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk