Blue Drifter

Started by CDNRatMan, July 25, 2015, 19:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bucko

Oh.  Cause there may have been original blue 1500's although I've never seen one or met anyone who's seen one.

CDNRatMan

ok re count three 800's that day for some reason I thought it was a 1500, but the front fender and the fender thingy gave it away as a Drifter.

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

Troll

When I was in the store, buying a new t shirt, a blonde woman came in and spoke to the clerk. She was talking about the bike with the flat tire...He said Blue Indian? I already sent a tow truck out. When I ran the road back north, it was the 2000 light blue 800 we'd seen earlier that day...They don't screw around with getting things done up there...

Recovering H-D owner...W-650 Cafe' No excuses...Ride it or sell it to someone who will!

DC

Quote from: Bucko on July 25, 2015, 21:25:23 PM

Original light blue?  Pretty rare!

I love that color.   8)

Bucko

Quote from: CDNRatMan on July 25, 2015, 19:12:31 PM

Ok so today on a left hand turn for us Troll and I saw a light blue 1500 Drifter going up the Tail as we were descending, and much to Troll's chagrin there was traffic on the Tail and he had to ride slow...... lol.....

Original light blue?  Pretty rare!

CDNRatMan

so two 800 went over today.....

Troll

I found this one in the parking lot when I rode back south...I gave the woman who owns it a VDR card...she got quite a kick out of the whole thing!

Recovering H-D owner...W-650 Cafe' No excuses...Ride it or sell it to someone who will!

CDNRatMan

Ok so today on a left hand turn for us Troll and I saw a light blue 1500 Drifter going up the Tail as we were descending, and much to Troll's chagrin there was traffic on the Tail and he had to ride slow...... lol.....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk