Derelict Cushman

Started by Troll, May 16, 2015, 14:30:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

49Reo

While my Dad and oldest brother were tearing up the country on Harleys, (Dad had a '47 Knuckle, my brother a '49 Pan, both stock) my other brothers and sisters raised Cain on Cushmans.....Sure wish I had them all in the shed now. ( the Cushmans, not the brothers and sisters...the law frowns on keeping people in sheds.....) ;D

02 Drifter 1500, 02 Softail Frankenstein Trike.."Beauty" and "The Beast"

"If you don't believe your country should come before yourself, Ya can better serve your country, by living somewhere else."  In memory, Stompin' Tom Connors
RIP

Troll

that's true, and I saw some major issues with it in just a few seconds... like no air cleaner and the kick start pedal being all the way down...

Recovering H-D owner...W-650 Cafe' No excuses...Ride it or sell it to someone who will!

greenbarn

You'd probably rather have an Eagle anyhow...

No Worries

Troll

Nobody around to ask about it. I know where it is, and it's probably not going anywhere soon

Recovering H-D owner...W-650 Cafe' No excuses...Ride it or sell it to someone who will!

greenbarn

An old step-through...   Like Ratty said. Did you buy it??     My dad has always been into Cushmans

No Worries

CDNRatMan

:o but did you buy it?

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

Troll

This is why you NEVER leave home without a camera. Sitting in a used car lot.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk