Marysville to Warurton

Started by Washbrook, December 11, 2016, 19:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Washbrook

I use Corel Studio and the software allows to to change the speed to virtually anything I like. Very handy.

Man of few words.
VROC 35598

JagLite

I really like the sped-up video!
I enjoy watching ride videos from around the world but I don't have the time to watch more than a few minutes and at real speed it seems so slow.
Is that an editing feature or is it a camera setting?
I usually have my vid cam set at time lapse anywhere between one frame per second and one frame per 30 seconds.
But I haven't made any videos yet so I have never tried editing anything.
I mostly just copy pictures off the video to send to friends, and keep the camera on as a "dash cam" just in case...  :o

Attitude:
The difference between
Ordeal and ADVENTURE

Washbrook

Man of few words.
VROC 35598

DC

Washbrook

Thanks. WE ride on the correct side. BTW the footage was sped up so I could meet the time limit for the video and also fit in the entire ride. TO ride that fast on the roads I was on would be suicidal, for me at least.

Man of few words.
VROC 35598

CDNRatMan

Pilgrim, You should watch his other vids, them people down under ride some fast, and they have to be good because everyone is on the wrong side of the road. Washbrook has some really good vids, I might use them this winter to ride in the livingroom to keep from getting bored..........

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

Pilgrim

Awesome..you need to slow down and get on the right side of the road.  ;D
Look like a good ride and pretty country.

CDNRatMan

:o other than the Kookaburra in your backpack that was a great vid. I watched it twice and sorry but I never did see the koala bear.......and that was supposed to be the best part of the vid...........very nice.

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

Washbrook

Took the Drifter out on Saturday and remembered my camera. Tthe below video is from the section between Marysville and Warburton. What made the ride memorable was that it was the first time ever that I had ran into another Drifter on the road. I had to look several times to believe that there was another Drifter riding next to me. We pulled into a cafe, introduced ourselves and checked out each others bikes. A great start to the day. I then had to stop in the middle of the road as a Koala just ambled across in from of me. Another great part to the day.

Ride safe.

https://vimeo.com/195228049
Man of few words.
VROC 35598

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk