Spotted in North Catle,NY

Started by Drift1, April 30, 2013, 14:54:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CDNRatMan

I find Gold Wing Riders by far more snobby then Harley riders, or I just don't expect it from the GW riders

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

Drift1

Ratman , maybe just maybe , Mr unfriendly should sell me his drifter and buy a Harley . Thinking his unfriendly attitude would fit him better sitting on a Hog  ;D Giving us drifter riders a bad image ..... LOL .... But then again like everything else there always has to be that " ONE " guy  ???

"I prefer peace,but if trouble must come,let it come in my time,so that my children can live in peace."

Thomas Payne

CDNRatMan

Just may be one of them unfriendly people you hear about.........or he just don't like you......don't know why......

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

Drift1

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 90 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

LOL ...... I found this to be pretty funny ! Oh well it will most likely go unnoticed again but , I've seen this bike a few times last week and again today on Schoolhouse rd in North Castle NY . Found it pretty odd the rider of this bike isn't very sociable ! I mean come on dude  how many people do you know own the same ride ? Just saying  :o

"I prefer peace,but if trouble must come,let it come in my time,so that my children can live in peace."

Thomas Payne

Drift1

Guys I spotted a red 2000...800 Drifter in North Castle,NY this afternoon on the corner of Rt22&433 near the Conn boarder.Sweet ride!!

Thomas Payne

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk