I'm Back on VDR

Started by 1SG CAV, March 13, 2017, 15:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CDNRatMan

Well OR_Seedman, simple VDR law is no pictures it never happened.......so ......

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

chief

Slainte mhaith - Good Health - Cheers

'02 Vulcan Drifter 1500

greenbarn

Got any pics of your little mini-drift-in?  We's likes pics....   LOL    Whenever there are 2 drifters together there should be a picture taken!

No Worries

OR Seedman

Well..Bob and I got to meet for a little visit when he came to town to fill up with fuel....very nice guy and cool looking bike....I am looking forward to going on some rides together...hopefully we can get a few more drifter riders in the area to make a few runs...although we do have to let my Road King riding buddy come along... ;D

OR Seedman

CDNRatMan

Well Well Well if it ain't one of the two yutes from KS. Was hoping you were going to bring the Pastor to North Bay this summer, but guess that is not going to happen eh!

CousinVinnie

I see you're back and so am I. Haven't seen you since the 2011 Drift-In in Ogden.  I was off for a couple of years myself.  We moved in 2014 from Dodge City to Fort Scott to be closer to the grandkids.

Bye the way, I still have, and wear the chaps you gave me at the 2010 Drift In.  I made the Pikeville 2015 Drift In with a new member Parson Dav.  He rides a 1999/2000 Black and White 1500.

Do you still have "V-dog"?

The Original Cousin Vinnie
99 Drifter (Jewell)Signed by Denny Berg
00 Drifter (Gracie) Saved from the scrap heap

greenbarn

Like not coming to your Rendezvous because of work?  Now, THAT's Seedy... LOL :o  (quite literally in his case) ;D

No Worries

CDNRatMan

Oh I like that seedy guy remark....sadly I did not think of it......man I am embarrassed I did not think of that line.....

greenbarn

Welcome back, 1SG, I remember you from way back when I started on here.   Speaking of pics, we all still like pics, so get some pics of that 1500 on here, LOL...

Watch out for that other guy in Oregon near you there - he's kind of seedy (pun intended...)   :o

Welcome back!

No Worries

DC

Welcome back to the forum 1SG CAV!   8)

CDNRatMan

Well next time I plan an event it will be in the winter.....

OR Seedman

Honestly...I would love to come, but my research work is the most demanding in July...harvesting and processing occurs throughout the entire month...I never get to go anywhere in July and the first week of August, too.  I can take a day off here and there, but no more than that.....welcome to agriculture!

OR Seedman

CDNRatMan

OR_Seedman I promise to be really nice to you in July when you and 1SG CAV arrive here for Rendezvous. You both would be welcome and have a blast here.....

chief

Welcome back!! I wondered what happened to you.  There's a Canadian rally and a PA rally this year. Looks like there may still be a Maggie Valley gathering too. The Official DI was cancelled.

Slainte mhaith - Good Health - Cheers

'02 Vulcan Drifter 1500

OR Seedman

Hey!!  Ratman is always giving me a hard time..LOL  Looking forward to some rides this spring/summer as well.....

OR Seedman

CDNRatMan

Welcome back.......and watch that seed guy.......

Old Drifter

Welcome back 1SG CAV! I've only been here for about 1-1/2 years. You'll love retirement, it's Saturday everyday! :)

Gene

1999 Drifter

1SG CAV

Hey everyone 1SG CAV here. Been off the site for a couple of years. out riding my Drifter. I see Chief and PCARRELL are still running the site. I noticed KS DRIFTER and AnnnieOakley aren't listed, tells you how long it's been. I still have my 2002 1500 Drifter, will never get rid of it. too many heroes/ friends painted on it. Last Drift-in I made was in 2011 with ROK. Linda and I will be at next years Drift-in as I retire next may from work.  I found another drifter just 10 miles away "SEEDMAN" looking forward to doing some riding with him.

2002 1500 drifter

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk