Vulcan Drifter Riders

• March 30, 2017, 01:44:24 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you use HOTMAIL and some other email providers, you may not get notifications and registration emails. Let me know if you register and didn't get confirmation.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Immaculate 1999 Drifter 1500 For Sale in Southern California  (Read 266 times)

DevilsMix

• Prospect
  • I ride a : Drifter 1500
  • Plus a: ----------
  • View Gallery
Immaculate 1999 Drifter 1500 For Sale in Southern California
« on: December 04, 2016, 18:23:08 PM »

Immaculate 1999 Drifter 1500 For Sale in Southern California

For Sale:  Immaculate, meticulously maintained, well ridden, road proven, virtually bone stock 1999 Kawasaki Drifter.  I have only owned the bike for a year, ridden it less than 1,000 miles, and am selling due to a (non related) neck injury.  I will still be able to ride, but the injury will leave the bike unridden in the garage for 6 months to a  year and it deserves to be ridden and enjoyed.  The only non stock items are saddle bags, windscreen, and a headlight modulator for safety.  The new factory double seat, which has never been installed, is included in this sale.

The Previous owner provided line item maintenance records and receipts for this bike since he purchased it new.  The paint is near perfect, even the original fuel stickers on the tank look new!  This bike has NEVER spent a night outside of a garage and has never left San Diego county.

Serious inquiries only.  I will not accept any offer until the bike has been visually inspected by the prospective buyer.  With this bike you will KNOW what you are buying because you will have a detailed record of every maintenance item it has received since it was new.  No surprises.

More Information

JagLite

• I ride a : Drifter 1500
  • Plus a: Triumph
  • View Gallery
Re: Immaculate 1999 Drifter 1500 For Sale in Southern California
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2016, 10:05:01 AM »

A beautiful bike!
I think you have priced it very well too at $4,495, an excellent deal for a new owner.
Although your "+$4,495 shipping" price is rather confusing to me.
???????????
Attitude:
The difference between
Ordeal and ADVENTURE
Pages: [1]   Go Up

ADVERTISE YOUR PRODUCT OR SERVICE HERE!