front hub cover

Started by CDNRatMan, October 27, 2016, 10:27:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shaman258

Cool! thanks for the tip! Much appreciated! Merry Christmas to everyone here!

CDNRatMan

Shaman258
This fella motosloopbg on th ebay uk site is the person I bought the fender guard, and my engine guard, plus my sissybar and backrest from, I had nothing but super dealings with him. So if you hunt on the UK site you might find what you are looking for.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/KAWASAKI-VN800-VN-800-DRIFTER-CRASH-BAR-ENGINE-GUARD-BULL-BAR-BLACK-/201741257638?hash=item2ef8b74ba6:m:mbZ6soyrc3T1mi-zcZ35XqQ

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

shaman258

Quote from: CDNRatMan on December 22, 2016, 15:31:27 PM

Newbie questions are so much fun and Everyone enjoys them. That is a Front Fender Guard, made by Ledrie a European company, and was made for the Drifter, 800 and they had one for the 1500.

http://www.customcruisers.com/contents/en-uk/p2421_ledrie-front-fender-guard-rail-in-black-vn800-1500-drifter.html

If you can find one grab it. I bought mine from a company in Brussels, and shipping was something like $20.00, I think it looks really nice and I like it....lol......

LOVE the look! Thanks for the info!

CDNRatMan

Newbie questions are so much fun and Everyone enjoys them. That is a Front Fender Guard, made by Ledrie a European company, and was made for the Drifter, 800 and they had one for the 1500.

http://www.customcruisers.com/contents/en-uk/p2421_ledrie-front-fender-guard-rail-in-black-vn800-1500-drifter.html

If you can find one grab it. I bought mine from a company in Brussels, and shipping was something like $20.00, I think it looks really nice and I like it....lol......

shaman258

Quote from: CDNRatMan on October 27, 2016, 12:40:16 PM

not of the new ones because they are still in the UK. Waiting for Uncle Malcolm to ship them to me.

but this is a picture of mine on the bike.

Sorry for the newbie question but what is the black powdercoated guard on your front fender? whats it called? where do you find one?

CDNRatMan

Let us start another thread on that one.....

RockinRollin

Thanks cousin Ratman, another topic is the LED headlight from Daytona I wish to discus with you, should we do it here or start another thread?

CDNRatMan

Uncle Ronny, you are number 1 on my 1500 list, still getting 800 ones but i'll ask again for a 1500 one just for my Ontario Uncle....

RockinRollin

Still waiting for a 1500 hub cap ratman.

scamp62

If you still have one available !....I will take it !

Zoar

Quote from: CDNRatMan on October 28, 2016, 12:09:22 PM

At today's exchange it would be $110.00 plus shipping from the UK to me and then from me to you. I am going to tell Uncle Malcolm to send me 2 of them anyway and see what happens, if I can not sell them I can turn the one into a bird bath.

Okay, sounds good! (not the bird bath part)

CDNRatMan

At today's exchange it would be $110.00 plus shipping from the UK to me and then from me to you. I am going to tell Uncle Malcolm to send me 2 of them anyway and see what happens, if I can not sell them I can turn the one into a bird bath.

Zoar

Quote from: CDNRatMan on October 27, 2016, 10:27:16 AM

;) just a question here, if I was able to acquire a couple of front hub covers for the 800's would there be an interest in them. We would be looking in the $100.00 range plus the shipping from the supplier to me and me to you. If interested let me know then I will see if it worth the effort. Thanks.

Is that 100 Canadian? ;)

Yes at around $100 I'd be interested.

CDNRatMan

not of the new ones because they are still in the UK. Waiting for Uncle Malcolm to ship them to me.

but this is a picture of mine on the bike.

mittico68

Quote from: CDNRatMan on October 27, 2016, 10:27:16 AM

;) just a question here, if I was able to acquire a couple of front hub covers for the 800's would there be an interest in them. We would be looking in the $100.00 range plus the shipping from the supplier to me and me to you. If interested let me know then I will see if it worth the effort. Thanks.

Any pics?

I love my swingin' bike!

CDNRatMan

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk