Landmark Inn

Started by CDNRatMan, July 10, 2015, 18:26:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenbarn

Quote from: Pilgrim on July 14, 2015, 08:09:30 AM

;D   I may have to, does that include running the engine all night and a complimentary breakfast?

Sure, run the A/C all night, and I'll buy you a bag of donuts....

No Worries

Pilgrim

;D   I may have to, does that include running the engine all night and a complimentary breakfast?

greenbarn

Quote from: Pilgrim on July 13, 2015, 11:26:09 AM

I need a room for Thur night and Friday night...what are the rates?
Hopefully I won't have to stay in that roach motel down the road.

Don't think Greenbarn can get five in his bed... ;D

The wife's planning to drive down....  Wanna sleep in the car?  $30 per night :)
No Worries

Pilgrim

I need a room for Thur night and Friday night...what are the rates?
Hopefully I won't have to stay in that roach motel down the road.

Don't think Greenbarn can get five in his bed... ;D

CDNRatMan

once more thank you and everyone else who help with this issue.

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

Dancing Bear

I am sure hoping all the situations about places to stay have been completed and all is moving in a good and positive direction again for a fun and safe Drift-In 2015.
Thanks to all for their help a patience in resolving this matter as quickly as possible.
Heidi and I thank all of you.👏👍
Dancing Bear  and Dimplz out

CDNRatMan

Ok 1400 Sat and after 5 calls, 3 conversations, a few e mails between Troll and myself and GB along with Dancing Bear, and digging out my phone bills to find a record of my long distance calls my issues with the Landmark have been resolved and all is good as of now, but Monday the 20th things might change....oh hope not......

CDNRatMan

Really not impressed with the Landmark Inn. I called this morning 0755 local time and left messages for Cathy at both her numbers and no answer. Called the front Desk, and was informed they could get me a room at the standard rate but my name or confirmation number are not valid. Nothing they will do for me. So waiting for a call from Cathy or Stephanie who is off till Tues.

greenbarn

Prob'ly just a mis-typed number or something Ratman....  It will work out.

No Worries

CDNRatMan

I'll let you know tomorrow once I fond out what happened with my reservation and why my reservation confirmation number is not a good one.....

Troll

I just confirmed my reservation...room 304 Tuesday through Sat. If you want it, it's yours. Let me know, so I can cancel it if you don't need it.

Recovering H-D owner...W-650 Cafe' No excuses...Ride it or sell it to someone who will!

Troll

OK...I may be able to help. I'm going to be rooming with Joe Howell. He's getting there on Monday, me on Tuesday. I was just going to call and cancel my reservation, but I'll confirm instead, and you can use it.....

Recovering H-D owner...W-650 Cafe' No excuses...Ride it or sell it to someone who will!

CDNRatMan

After Reading Dancing Bears note on the Delphi form I called the Landmark to confirm my reservation. Well seems they have no record of me, nor my reservation number in their system, and I have no room. So with less then 8 days before my departure I am not happy. The person on the phone was not helpful in the least. Supposed to be getting a call in the morning from someone. Here is hoping it was a mistake......but people should call and confirm.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk