Vulcan Drifter Riders

• September 22, 2017, 13:58:28 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you use HOTMAIL and some other email providers, you may not get notifications and registration emails. Let me know if you register and didn't get confirmation.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 10:29:56 
Started by 49Reo - Last post by 49Reo
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-street-cruisers-choppers/victoria-bc/kawasaki-drifter-indian-replica-1500cc/1298483688?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

on: Today at 10:16:58 
Started by Feed Poster - Last post by RockinRollin
Not sure about the quality but Polaris Indian is giving Harley a run for their money!
Quote ( from 2016)
"Since relaunching the brand, Polaris' total revenues have increased 47% to $4.7 billion, but motorcycles have grown from accounting for 8% of the total to 15%, and sales have nearly quadrupled to $698 million annually. That may be a rounding error to Harley-Davidson, which did $1.3 billion in sales in the first quarter alone, but Polaris has already become the No. 2 motorcycle manufacturer.

With Polaris motorcycle sales growing 67% last year and Harley-Davidson's falling almost 2%, if those trends continue, Polaris will be selling more motorcycles than Harley in just three-and-a-half years. Of course, it's highly improbable Polaris can maintain the breakneck pace it's been on, but it's also clear it can dramatically narrow the gap between first place and second place in short order."

on: Today at 10:14:50 
Started by CDNRatMan - Last post by 49Reo
Serves them right....

on: Today at 08:38:47 
Started by OR Seedman - Last post by Trall
Great looking piece.  If I did not have the factory set-up I would buy one.   Its great your continuing to make Drifter parts this are no longer in production.  Your a Drifter die hard.......Keep it up....

on: September 21, 2017, 23:41:49 PM 
Started by OR Seedman - Last post by OR Seedman
Solo rear rack for 800

New rear rack design for Drifter 800 with solo seat.  Does not require saddlebag mounts.  3 piece design with adjustable tilt.  16ga powder coated steel.  Mounts to the seat bracket holes.  Pre-drilled for backrest mount.  works with oem solo seat and/or springer style seat.  Rack is 10 inches x 10 inches.  It does push up the rear seat flaps a little on the oem solo seat. (mounts were designed to be as hidden as possible)

More Information

on: September 21, 2017, 21:05:59 PM 
Started by Feed Poster - Last post by CDNRatMan
sort of like a Polaris Indian

on: September 21, 2017, 20:30:58 PM 
Started by Feed Poster - Last post by Feed Poster
2018 XSR700 Joins Yamaha Sport Heritage Lineup (Bike Reports) (News)

Yamaha has announced the 2018 XSR700 Sport Heritage model, which is based on the excellent 689 cc parallel twin FZ-07. With more traditional styling, the XSR700, according to Yamaha, pays tribute to the XS650 twin from the past. In addition to the round headlight and taillight, several parts get swapped out to give the XSR700 […]
Source: 2018 XSR700 Joins Yamaha Sport Heritage Lineup (Bike Reports) (News)

Motorcycle Reviews - http://www.motorcycledaily.com

on: September 21, 2017, 20:30:58 PM 
Started by Feed Poster - Last post by Feed Poster
Purported Photos/Renderings of Redesigned 2018 Honda Gold Wing Circulate Web (Bike Reports) (News)

Following release of the first teaser video, images purporting to be the redesigned 2018 Gold Wing (and the F6B) are circulating throughout the Web. Some of them are shown here. We cannot confirm that these are accurate, but they clearly depict an entirely new front suspension system, among other design changes. We also cannot detect […]
Source: Purported Photos/Renderings of Redesigned 2018 Honda Gold Wing Circulate Web (Bike Reports) (News)

Motorcycle Reviews - http://www.motorcycledaily.com

on: September 21, 2017, 18:56:33 PM 
Started by Feed Poster - Last post by DC
I saw one of their 500cc singles at a local dealer some years back.  I'm not sure how well a non-British made Royal Enfield will be received by the market.  So far, I don't think too well.

on: September 20, 2017, 22:01:14 PM 
Started by OR Seedman - Last post by Old Drifter
Looks great...nice job! It's a great alternative at a fair price if one desires a 1500 solo seat rack.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

ADVERTISE YOUR PRODUCT OR SERVICE HERE!