Vulcan Drifter Riders

• May 28, 2017, 05:31:10 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you use HOTMAIL and some other email providers, you may not get notifications and registration emails. Let me know if you register and didn't get confirmation.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 03:04:42 
Started by Aimee.L - Last post by Pete
I see a very handsome bike there. Is that the accessory tacho mounted on the handlebars? If so it's the first one I've seen fitted.

on: Today at 02:25:08 
Started by Brownie - Last post by Brownie
G,day ,just wondering if anyone knows why my bike weeps oil from a tiny hole at the rear ,right hand side of the motor ,out of a little hole near cam-chain adjuster its just a dribble but leaves a mess,,curious if there is a reason??your help would be much appreciated ,I have done a search but nothing came up....cheers

on: May 27, 2017, 17:36:28 PM 
Started by CDNRatMan - Last post by CDNRatMan
Jerry I know a few of them snowbirds and one couple that live like that and they lived in Zepherhills Fl of all places.........perhaps you even know them......Mike and Monique.......with their dog Teddy...

on: May 27, 2017, 17:14:23 PM 
Started by Adventure_Boy - Last post by Old Drifter
I would say no. Replace it!

on: May 27, 2017, 16:43:43 PM 
Started by RockinRollin - Last post by DC
To DC, Yeah I love that bike to. So much so I bought a set of Buco bags and was going to install them but couldn't figure out how to paint them since I went with a 2 tone paint job. In many ways that bike is the Holy Grail of Drifters. Every time I look at that bike I see something new. Who was the original owner, anyone know? Dave somebody? If I had the funds I would try and make that bike from an 800. But the dual exhaust would be the main obstacle. With a single exhaust it would cause the bags to sit too high and wouldn't look right. But with the 800's you could pull the bags in tight since there is no shocks on the outside.

As they say, just about anything can be fabbed.  If you have the engineering skills, which I know you do, time and money are the only limitations.

on: May 27, 2017, 16:40:06 PM 
Started by Aimee.L - Last post by DC
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new ride.  You've come to the right place!

on: May 27, 2017, 16:26:35 PM 
Started by RockinRollin - Last post by Old Drifter
To DC, Yeah I love that bike to. So much so I bought a set of Buco bags and was going to install them but couldn't figure out how to paint them since I went with a 2 tone paint job. In many ways that bike is the Holy Grail of Drifters. Every time I look at that bike I see something new. Who was the original owner, anyone know? Dave somebody? If I had the funds I would try and make that bike from an 800. But the dual exhaust would be the main obstacle. With a single exhaust it would cause the bags to sit too high and wouldn't look right. But with the 800's you could pull the bags in tight since there is no shocks on the outside.

RockinRollin, go fo it and make it happen! You only live once.

on: May 27, 2017, 16:06:12 PM 
Started by Tfrank59 - Last post by Tfrank59
That would be a nice upgrade but it looks to be too rich for my budget unfortunately

on: May 27, 2017, 10:55:27 AM 
Started by Adventure_Boy - Last post by Adventure_Boy
So I figured out why the tank always had little flakes coming out no matter what I tried. I removed the fuel pump to find that it was completely rusted. Feeling defeated I thought it was ruined I might as well try to fix it and ifind it doesn't work I'll buy a new one. I let the pump sit in vinegar for 2 hours and then began scrubbing and hitting it with the water hose. Soon enough all the rust was removed. I air dried it from a compressor until it was completely dry.

So is it a good idea to attempt to use it again?

on: May 27, 2017, 10:18:33 AM 
Started by Tfrank59 - Last post by CARPE DIEM DRIFTER
Tfrank59, I just dug a little deeper into my files and found this. Dynatek Dyna 3000 # D3K2-1. I found this item just now on e-b_y for sale.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

ADVERTISE YOUR PRODUCT OR SERVICE HERE!