Vulcan Drifter Riders

• November 20, 2017, 13:13:04 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you use HOTMAIL and some other email providers, you may not get notifications and registration emails. Let me know if you register and didn't get confirmation.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Windshield  (Read 189 times)

grinnell

• I ride a : Drifter 800
  • Plus a: ----------
  • View Gallery
Windshield
« on: June 13, 2017, 19:59:47 PM »

Wanted to see if anyone could identify what the missing parts to this screen are and how hard they would be to find or fabricate. As some of you know (I have bugged Ratman about this among many other needs =) that I have been looking for a windshield, OEM if possible for my 02' 800. Want to make sure this will fit my 800 and see if the missing parts are as unicorn like as the actual shield. I can get a Rifle shield for about $350-375 w/ shipping but was trying to hold out for the real deal if possible.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kawasaki-Drifter-1500-Windshield-Cee-Baileys-/322551456065?hash=item4b1990a141:g:4GsAAOSwTf9ZPdKQ&vxp=mtr

Thanks in advance

CDNRatMan

• Sr. Staff
  • Plus a: Snow Blower
  • VDR#: 1038
  • View Gallery
Re: Windshield
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2017, 20:11:26 PM »

:o I pm'ed you a bunch of pictures to keep you busy for a few moments..........
GPS is not to get you “THERE”……but rather to get you home from “THERE”

grinnell

• Plus a: ----------
  • View Gallery
Re: Windshield
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2017, 20:20:54 PM »

Looking at them now Ratman, as usual thank you very much! Still debating if I should roll the dice and try to find that piece or hold off. Guessing that piece is structurally needed  ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

ADVERTISE YOUR PRODUCT OR SERVICE HERE!