We say Merry Christmas.

Started by chief, December 21, 2015, 15:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mittico68

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to Ya All!!!
And keep ridin' safe... 8)

I love my swingin' bike!

CDNRatMan

I to would like to wish each and every member the best for the Christmas season and a fantastic New Year and will see some of you in WI....

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

DC

Merry Biker Christmas everyone!

chief

Around here we say Merry Christmas. Hannukah is over and New Year's is after Christmas.

If you have a different way of wishing us peace and good will, that's fine. We accept blessings and happy greetings regardless. If you want to say happy holidays, for example, we won't be offended. We don't offend easily. But, we say Merry Christmas, because despite the happiness the holiday provides to retailers, and despite the Santa Claus thing - the holiday is really about the birth of Christ. Whether you believe he was a prophet, the son of God or that he never existed - the message is the same. We wish happiness to you and your family, peace across the face of the planet, and good will to every human being... even Harley and crotch rocket riders - yeah and Democrats.

I hope you will be happy and healthy this holiday and I am thankful to know each and everyone of you.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! (And I hope Santa will take this effort into account when he decides on which list to place my name this year!)
Slainte mhaith - Good Health - Cheers

'02 Vulcan Drifter 1500

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk