New guy from SC

Started by retiredbosn, October 13, 2015, 11:41:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

retiredbosn

Thanks for the welcome fellas

49Reo

Welcome to the funny farm, Bosn! In case no one told you, IT AIN'T REAL WITHOUT PICS!!!!!! ;D

02 Drifter 1500, 02 Softail Frankenstein Trike.."Beauty" and "The Beast"

"If you don't believe your country should come before yourself, Ya can better serve your country, by living somewhere else."  In memory, Stompin' Tom Connors
RIP

greenbarn

Welcome, Bosn!   I look forward to watching your project unfold here - should be lots of fun.  Hopefully you'll find this site useful, and the members very helpful.

My buddy at work that I ride some with has an Ace Tourer 1100.   He likes it, but is having a hard time getting a seat that he's comfortable with - I think he's on his 8th seat or something like that.

Please keep us posted on your project!

No Worries

CDNRatMan

Welcome......lots of info here.....

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

pcarrell

Welcome to the forum!

We had another member here a few years ago that converted a Nomad to look like a Drifter.

First thing you'll probably need are those fenders.  Kawi ones are hard to find sometimes, and almost always expensive.  Oldy's makes a fiberglass repop that would be perfect for your project: http://www.badassglass.us/fenders.html

chief

Welcome, there are a lot of folks here who can answer your questions!

Slainte mhaith - Good Health - Cheers

'02 Vulcan Drifter 1500

retiredbosn

Hello all,  I'm retiredbosn (retired boatswain mate, USCG) found this site today and had to sign up.  I currently live in Aiken, SC and enjoy the option of riding year round. I have been riding since 1998 and enjoy the comradarie found in the motorcycle community.  Here to learn and join in conversations. Oh I currently have a 1998 Honda ACE Tourer (1100) and a 2006 Vulcan 1500 Classic that I want to convert to a Drifter, looks like its going to be quite the project. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk