First accompanied ride.

Started by Dubliner, July 14, 2013, 20:27:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DC

Quote from: Troll on July 14, 2013, 20:32:21 PM

Always loved the E Type...4.3 with triple carbs , or the V-12...Was that Morgan powered by a J.A.P. (J.A. Prestwich) engine or a Matchless V-2?...Looks like Wikipedia does it again...that's a Matchless V2...1937 Super Sport!  How was the ride?

I'm wondering is that Morgan a wooden frame?

greenbarn

Pretty cool cars.

Sounds like you got a good riding partner, too.   However, I'm a little surprised something as small as a .380 is even available in Texas?  You've heard the saying that any caliber is big enough, as long as it starts with a "4".... ;D

Just kidding, I also have a .380 I carry when it has to go in the pocket....

No Worries

Troll

Always loved the E Type...4.3 with triple carbs , or the V-12...Was that Morgan powered by a J.A.P. (J.A. Prestwich) engine or a Matchless V-2?...Looks like Wikipedia does it again...that's a Matchless V2...1937 Super Sport!  How was the ride?

Recovering H-D owner...W-650 Cafe' No excuses...Ride it or sell it to someone who will!

Dubliner

Went on my first accompanied ride today with a woman rider who showed me the ropes. It was great, really enjoyed it. We stumbled upon a British car gathering and rode up to take a closer look when they directed us to motor cycle parking within the show ring :). We didn't take pics of our bikes but snapped a few cars. This one is an e type and the new f type behind it, beautiful. Other one is a two cylinder very early Morgan. Great day, great ride, thanks to fellow rider, she showed me her must haves for a ride, one thing was a .380 pistol. Gotta love Texan women :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk