Vulcan Drifter Riders

• September 19, 2017, 15:45:40 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you use HOTMAIL and some other email providers, you may not get notifications and registration emails. Let me know if you register and didn't get confirmation.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 12:30:52 
Started by Feed Poster - Last post by Feed Poster
Valentino Rossi Stuns Observers by Testing R1 on Track Monday (News)

Just 18 days after breaking two bones in his right leg, which necessitated surgery, Yamaha’s Valentino Rossi took to the Misano track this Monday morning aboard a Yamaha R1M. Completing just a “few laps”, Rossi was attempting to assess his fitness to race this coming weekend at Aragon. The test was inconclusive according to the […]
Source: Valentino Rossi Stuns Observers by Testing R1 on Track Monday (News)

Motorcycle Reviews - http://www.motorcycledaily.com

on: Today at 11:57:26 
Started by Scott Luck - Last post by Pilgrim
would be cool if you could incorporate the mirrors into the fairing. Looks good man, bet that cuts down the wind on you.

on: Today at 02:34:33 
Started by Scott Luck - Last post by mittico68
It looks really good!
Now you should think about match paintin' those crashbar covers...  ::)

on: September 18, 2017, 22:56:53 PM 
Started by Scott Luck - Last post by OR Seedman
ya know....I auto corrected the orientation of the pictures on my pc BEFORE loading them and they all turned 90 degrees when you zoom them.....so I set them back to the original orientation...now the look like they do on my pc, but when you zoom on them they rotate to the correct view...

by the time I got everything together on this, I am into it about $500 including paint...works for me

on: September 18, 2017, 21:31:22 PM 
Started by Scott Luck - Last post by CDNRatMan
   :o I remember a time when people were smarter than their phones.......oh sorry....wrong subject.....but OR that does like nice.

on: September 18, 2017, 21:00:24 PM 
Started by Scott Luck - Last post by OR Seedman
Vector Batwing fairing for Vulcan 1500 Classic....took some work but is now mounted up...Pioneer 450 watt 6x9 speakers, Boss Mechless BT audio (240 watt), waterproof quick-connect wiring...and I painted it myself with spray cans....was looking really nice until it fell off of the stand and smacked into the floor at my research farm office...over the weekend while I was away...fixed it as best I could....still looks okay.  I do need to make some new mounts for the spotlights....they need to be moved forward about 1" to keep from hitting the fairing....

The only real issue with mounting the fairing is that if you use the mounting holes on the parts that came with it, it sits about 1.5" too high over the headlight.   I drilled new holes in the upper mount that attaches to the upper fork tree and drilled new holes in the lower mounting pieces that are attached to the fairing....can't use the quick connect mounts on the lower holes as they have to be mounted directly to the side holes on the forks....but I got it sitting on there pretty good.....now I need it to quit raining so I can try it out at highway speed.

on: September 18, 2017, 16:30:52 PM 
Started by Feed Poster - Last post by Feed Poster
Valentino Rossi Stuns Observers by Testing R1 on Track This Morning (News)

Just 18 days after breaking two bones in his right leg, which necessitated surgery, Yamaha’s Valentino Rossi took to the Misano track this morning aboard a Yamaha R1M. Completing just a “few laps”, Rossi was attempting to assess his fitness to race this coming weekend at Aragon. The test was inconclusive according to the following […]
Source: Valentino Rossi Stuns Observers by Testing R1 on Track This Morning (News)

Motorcycle Reviews - http://www.motorcycledaily.com

on: September 18, 2017, 13:22:29 PM 
Started by BlackBlueMagoo - Last post by CDNRatMan
 :o well been riding with the rotor off the 2000 Vulcan Classic for 3 summers now

on: September 18, 2017, 10:44:43 AM 
Started by Rougarou - Last post by Rougarou
On the fuse issue - which fuse is it?  there are wiring diagrams out  there, but the fuse identity would help.

The issue on your rubber mounts is a common one it seems - I got around it by switching over the 1500 to HD light assemblies.

Ignition fuse. Sorry it took so long to get back with you.

on: September 18, 2017, 10:37:20 AM 
Started by BlackBlueMagoo - Last post by chief
I'll be adding anything you guys come up with to the cross reference. Please be sure you have personal knowledge of this stuff.

And thanks.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

ADVERTISE YOUR PRODUCT OR SERVICE HERE!