PeteMoss

Started by ChilliDrift, August 27, 2013, 12:56:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenbarn

Quote from: ChilliDrift on September 23, 2013, 22:43:03 PM

Uhhhh, no GB I don't give guys a ride on back unless thee is an emergency. Lol

You know what they call a Vaquero with two guys on it don't you???  You can probably guess...
No Worries

ChilliDrift

Uhhhh, no GB I don't give guys a ride on back unless thee is an emergency. Lol

greenbarn

Quote from: ChilliDrift on August 30, 2013, 13:58:12 PM

That badass SS is one of my old biker buddies.. Hadn't seen him in years. He pulled into the bar to park beside it to take pics then came in asking whos it was.. It had been like 8 years since Id seen him. He took me for a ride in that car.. Man that is a nice ride..

Soooo....  Then did you take him for a ride on the back of the Vaquero???   
No Worries

ChilliDrift

Quote from: greenbarn on August 28, 2013, 07:20:27 AM

So what did you do now, Chili?  Go out and buy a lime-green Camaro to match the bike????

Good to hear from you again.

That badass SS is one of my old biker buddies.. Hadn't seen him in years. He pulled into the bar to park beside it to take pics then came in asking whos it was.. It had been like 8 years since Id seen him. He took me for a ride in that car.. Man that is a nice ride..

CDNRatMan

When I have my northern ON Drift in I'll invite you for sure. You will be second on my list.

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

greenbarn

Yeah, nobody told me we were having an Ohio Drift-in / Ex-drifter ride-in...

No Worries

CDNRatMan

I for one am hurt that you stout lads could not ride the 45 mins to go and visit Sir GreenBarn and have a real 0hi0 Drifter gathering......pictures would have been nice.

greenbarn

Quote from: ChilliDrift on August 27, 2013, 12:56:01 PM

Finally ran into Aaron in Laurelville OH and got to look at the Badass Drifter.. Ive not seen mine since I sold it.. Ive got 13.400 miles on the Vaquero and more time to ride ahead. I miss the Drifter, But when asked about the Vaquero I respond.. I kinda love it.

So what did you do now, Chili?  Go out and buy a lime-green Camaro to match the bike????

Good to hear from you again.

No Worries

ChilliDrift

Quote from: Petemoss on August 28, 2013, 00:07:12 AM

I saw your Vaquero at the pump and yelled "Chillidrift"! I turned to my buddy, Joe and he asked me if I knew that guy. I said, "nope, never seen him before in my life"...."Hey, Chilli!" lol...

HAHAHAHAHA I thought I heard ya.. But my hearing sucks.. But I saw that Drifter across the way and hoped youd be there before I left..

Petemoss

I saw your Vaquero at the pump and yelled "Chillidrift"! I turned to my buddy, Joe and he asked me if I knew that guy. I said, "nope, never seen him before in my life"...."Hey, Chilli!" lol...

CDNRatMan

hey we know you been away a while, but were is the picture of you and Mr. Aaron togather? he said he had a firend with him who could have snap a photo, and with all your fancy phones and stuff.......no picture it never happened, you 0hi0 boys would lie for each other........ 8) ;)

ChilliDrift

Finally ran into Aaron in Laurelville OH and got to look at the Badass Drifter.. Ive not seen mine since I sold it.. Ive got 13.400 miles on the Vaquero and more time to ride ahead. I miss the Drifter, But when asked about the Vaquero I respond.. I kinda love it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk