Vulcan Drifter Riders

• December 13, 2017, 11:02:06 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you use HOTMAIL and some other email providers, you may not get notifications and registration emails. Let me know if you register and didn't get confirmation.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 1999 Drifter 1500  (Read 42 times)

ElCaminoGuy

• I ride a : Drifter 1500
  • Plus a: ----------
  • VDR#: 1374
  • View Gallery
1999 Drifter 1500
« on: November 26, 2017, 23:35:21 PM »

1999 Drifter 1500

1999 Kawasaki Vulcan Drifter 1500. This beauty runs rides, and sounds great. She has 28,xxx miles on her, but will be going up as she is a daily driver/rider. Cadman mod with blue filter to match the paint, vance and hines 2 into 1 Pro-Pipe. Fuel injection adjusted. I also have an extra vance and hines Long Shots staggered exhaust as well, including mounting hardware. New shocks, lightbar with windshield, throttle lock, kuryakyn iso grips. Beautiful corbin solo seat with matching stick-on fender passenger seat. New Metzler 888's with 1500 Starts right up first time every time and pulls hard in all gears. This is a very uncommon motorcycle that gets a lot of attention. No leaks. Title is clean and clear and in my name. If you love the idea of a reliable bike that sounds fantastic and has the timeless look of the Indian Chief, then this is the one you've been looking for.

Listed locally in Norman, OK for $4300 obo. I will take $3800 for VDOG since I am sure you guys will appreciate her.

More Information

"Give respect before you expect it. Treat people the way you want to be treated. Remember the mission. Set the example. Keep going."
~Vernon J. Baker
Pages: [1]   Go Up

ADVERTISE YOUR PRODUCT OR SERVICE HERE!