Drift In 2015

Started by CDNRatMan, July 17, 2015, 13:43:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troll

Once you get across the border, you will have BOTH! NO Imperial gallons anymore? must be eurozone influence.....Just remember, if you're running 100k, people on foot will pass you.

Recovering H-D owner...W-650 Cafe' No excuses...Ride it or sell it to someone who will!

CDNRatMan

see aralph even Troll does not understand we have no gallons or miles......oh so much work to do....and only a week....

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

Troll

What really makes it interesting is their gallons are bigger and their "miles" are smaller....

Recovering H-D owner...W-650 Cafe' No excuses...Ride it or sell it to someone who will!

aralph

Careful RatMan, a little knowledge in the wrong hands (or minds) can be dangerous... :o

CDNRatMan

>:(  oh so much to teach him in a week...oh so much and so little time ........

greenbarn

Quote from: CDNRatMan on July 17, 2015, 14:58:12 PM

Oh no need to tell me tell the people I catch on film  or well SD card......
ok bike is not moving anymore tonight, and everything is loaded but again just the top roll bag to be loaded and then we are set to go and here is my start mileage for the trip, in kms.

......... So, is it called "Kilometerage" instead of "Mileage" up there???   As In "What kind of gas kilometerage do you get with that thing?"    8)

Happy trails, friend, and safe travels.... Hope to see you soon.

No Worries

CDNRatMan

Oh no need to tell me tell the people I catch on film  or well SD card......
ok bike is not moving anymore tonight, and everything is loaded but again just the top roll bag to be loaded and then we are set to go and here is my start mileage for the trip, in kms.

Troll

Just remember, no pictures, it didn't happen!

CDNRatMan

So I really like what JetLite is doing with this topic thread and so I'll steal his idea and beg forgiveness from him later. I will post about my ride to and from Drift In.
Today the bike got parked facing the front of the shed, it is gassed up, chain was adjusted last night, my fuel cells are full, everything is packed on the bike but for my small top roll which will go on later today.
Feel like a little kid again on Christmas Eve waiting for morning to open the gifts in my case to get on the road. I have my route all planned out now. Tomorrow I am hoping to be in Windsor ON and then met with aralph and so another member of the forum.
Just thinking of the people I'll get to met who are large and well known to the members of the forum, I'll get to met them in person....so cool.

more to follow.......with pictures of course.....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk