Moving Day 2017

Started by CDNRatMan, November 11, 2017, 17:41:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CDNRatMan

Perhaps you need to talk to Aunt Tracy about a few more horses and a large piece of property to keep your horses on........

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

RockinRollin

What if they don't get along? Maybe you need 2 rooms to keep them apart. ::)

CDNRatMan

Room is just perfect for the 2 of them, actually lots of room to move around and work on them.

mittico68

Nice gals you've got, Ratman...
But it looks like you need to enlarge their room or they'll start to fight for the better place...  ;)

I love my swingin' bike!

CDNRatMan

You will not recognize Pearl come spring, if things go well, or I can try for GreenBarn's record of 2 + years of the bike on the lift....lol........we shall have fun and lots of Therapy for me physically and mentally...... 

The Bride

Pearl and Red look mighty comfortable there, Andy.  They'll have lots to talk about over the winter months  ;)

CDNRatMan

Today was moving day and the Girls are all now in a nice warm house and comfortable. Now time to theme out Pearl. Red will just be getting routine maintenance and a nice cleaning. Next year will be much easier as I'll not have to contend with 3 32" wide doors, See that large window behind the bikes, well come Mar. That will be gone and a set of Garden doors (72" wide) with a double wide ramp will be installed......straight out and straight in.....no more messing about....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk