1500 Pass floorboards

Started by Trall, May 16, 2017, 19:55:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Drifter

Anthony, I got lucky and finally found a black set of passenger footboards for my 1500 at a decent price.  8)

Gene

1999 Drifter

Trall

I been watching and waiting for a reasonable priced passenger full floorboards with needed brackets set for the past year.

I found them last week on EBay and the seller said they will fit on the Drifter 1500.

Thought this info might help others looking to include searching for Vulcan Classic bikes as well.  The floorboards and brackets that fit into the square area on the Drifter rear pass. Are. a perfect match.

I am going to get mine painted or powder coated for the look I want and make them new again since mine are used.

Read and check the attached pictures for addition information, names, and part numbers from the listing I bought and fit my Drifter.  The picture shows the Classic main rear set brackets that are different and not needed.  Just use the Drifter rear set brackets.  All that is needed is the rear floorboards and the attached small floorboard bracket that is square on the end and fits in the square area the current foot pegs are mounted in.

Here is the pics

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk