is this guy nuts?

Started by pumppy10, April 27, 2017, 18:43:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CDNRatMan

Come on you people really.......

Title :  1999 KAWASAKI DRIFTER 1500 CUSTOM BUILT DRIFT TRIKE MOTORCYCLE TRI RAT BIKE

Now this guy just might be a real artist, and you mittico68 of all the people slamming this poor man you who lives in a country well known for its love of art and really off the wall art stuff. Perhaps this is the man's way of expressing his love of the world of motorcycles.
Pilgrim you are from VA so leave it alone, DK, lol dude your in CA and you people out there also have a strange sense of art.
So read the info given you  "Runs & Drives nice. Needs rear brakes, inspection and some cosmetic touch up. AS IS."
This is a RATROD machine, this is a form of art.......in the eye of a blind person for sure........lol....... 8)

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

pumppy10

If this is his "know how" i'd hate to see what he is bad at.  :-\

Life is just a series of moments- try to enjoy them all!

Pilgrim

That open drive shaft would worry me... :o

mittico68

Yeah, he's definitely nuts...
I wonder why he has done such a massacre of a nice Drifter, by adding that orrible 2wheels combo...
I mean: I've already seen Drifters transformed as trikes, but never ever such a mischievous stuff!

I love my swingin' bike!

Trall

He nuts and made one POS.

dkeshish

Quote from: pumppy10 on April 27, 2017, 19:37:45 PM

sorry i misquoted him, said  I can make it 100% because this is my know-how.

no no the need an additional$1500 to make it 100% that's classic. 100% of 50% is 50% am I missing something?

pumppy10

sorry i misquoted him, said  I can make it 100% because this is my know-how.

pumppy10

I liked the part about "cause this is what i do" You mean take good bikes and turn them into this?

dkeshish

Quote from: pumppy10 on April 27, 2017, 18:43:49 PM

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1999-Custom-Built-Motorcycles-Other-/192169994654?hash=item2cbe39699e:g:53oAAOSwN6JZAW5X&vxp=mtr

short answer yes.

Ruined a perfectly good bike but you never know in this world their are people even nuttier that may buy this crap and by crap I mean that tricycle that's rusted and has a battery hanging from it's side with a pioneer headunit from the late 80s.
How anyone would trust this guys welding blows my mind. Gosh couldn't have washed it before the posting? Ok ok not so short. You know the worst part? He is getting rid of it because he built another one... Now that's the best part about the listing. "God this is sooooo perfect that I'm going to build another one"

pumppy10

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk