For dkeshish

Started by CDNRatMan, February 13, 2017, 16:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CDNRatMan

Dude, I am trying to learn aMerican speak from California Dude. Mr dkeshish has twice taken me to task about my use of the English language and how i articulate myself.......

Ratman I am by no means trolling you as you've saved my ass numerous times without even a simple thank you from me. As modest as you are here you're a god when it comes to helping all of us out. With that said I'm sorry but did you say "nothing to make you feel better and last hands on a set of nuts?" LOL...
Quote from: CDNRatMan on 12 February 2017, 14:20:41
I am no mechanic by any means, I never had any training in the field, this is all reading and watching and having the guiding hands of others like Troll and GreenBarn to guide me and answer my questions. The 800 is really an easy bike to tinker on. There is nothing to make you feel better to know that you were last hands on a set of nuts and bolts as you are riding down the highway. It is also really comforting to know if anything goes wrong with your 800 then you will be able to at least figure out what is wrong. Then figure out how to fix it.

that was the last one.....then there was this one.......

How do you turn the bike upside down? Sorry sorry I had to....
Quote from: CDNRatMan on 10 February 2017, 17:05:15
Under normal circumstances I turn it upside down and just let it drip drain over a few hours or overnight, then spray with a bit of a degreaser, then once again leave it drip drain overnight, but of course I have a whole winter to do this not just the rainy season like you in Washington State.......

To think a dude from California, dude telling me how to speak dude....... ::) :o 8)
GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

DC

And all that translated means what?   ???

Troll

Recovering H-D owner...W-650 Cafe' No excuses...Ride it or sell it to someone who will!

CDNRatMan

Dear Sir:
::) at this time I am using the term Sir, dude with much trepidation, in trying to be nice to you dude. In less than a week you have twice taken me to task about my articulation in my answers or questions to other members dude. I must first off apologize as speaking the Queen's English is my second language dude, so perhaps I am not quite as articulate and misuse certain words dude. But I can talk like a person from California and use dude every other word dude.......
I will ask my American friends that come up this summer to my Rendezvous to please help me learn American. If you want to come up and teach me you are more than welcome........
:o...lol.... ::)....later dude....lol....

GPS is not to get you THERE but rather to get you home from THERE

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk